Emulators and Kaillera Problem

Announce new emulators, discuss which games run best under each emulator, and much much more.

Moderator: General Mods

Zant
Rookie

Emulators and Kaillera Problem

Post by Zant »

Hi, just recently I tried using Kaillera, but it never seems to work. For some emulators it opens for a second or two and then just suddenly closes. On project64k, when I open it, the whole emulator crashes. Anyway to fix this?
Nach
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Nach »

You can fix it by not using Kaillera and investing in real friends.
May 9 2007 - NSRT 3.4, now with lots of hashing and even more accurate information! Go download it.

Post by Zant »

Nach wrote:You can fix it by not using Kaillera and investing in real friends.
Wow..... just when I was beginning to believe this was one of the best forums on the net.... did I ask a really stupid question? Because I was not trying to piss anyone off.
I.S.T.
Zealot

Post by I.S.T. »

:roll:
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

I.S.T. wrote:
It has more to do with Kaillera being just a terrible POS. If you search the board, you will find out why (and it's not because of the license, it has to do with the functionality itself).
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
sweener2001
Inmate

Post by sweener2001 »

KA - CHING

i did have some fun with it playing AvP in kawaks with a dorm friend, though.
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sweener2001/StewieSIGPIC.png[/img]
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

Zant wrote:
Wow..... just when I was beginning to believe this was one of the best forums on the net....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zant
Rookie

Post by Zant »

It has more to do with Kaillera being just a terrible POS. If you search the board, you will find out why (and it's not because of the license, it has to do with the functionality itself).
I only used it a couple of times, and that was so many months ago. I just wondered if it was maybe some connection problem. Meh whatever...
Tallgeese
Justice is Blind

Re: Emulators and Kaillera Problem

Post by Tallgeese »

Zant wrote:Hi, just recently I tried using Kaillera, but it never seems to work. For some emulators it opens for a second or two and then just suddenly closes. On project64k, when I open it, the whole emulator crashes. Anyway to fix this?
I think you need to disable visual themes. That and/or use a dll.
I.S.T.
Zealot

Post by I.S.T. »

Deathlike2 wrote:
I.S.T. wrote:
Oh, I know it has problems(I tried to use it once with a friend of mine. We got nofuckingwhere.). I was merely commenting on how insulting he was.
Nach
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Nach »

My, how sarcasm is wasted on the young.

I guess it was too much to hope for people to get to get obscure references that people are better without networking technology.

Maybe watch this: http://stayathomeserver.com/default.aspx?vid=2
May 9 2007 - NSRT 3.4, now with lots of hashing and even more accurate information! Go download it.

Post by Zant »

Nach wrote:My, how sarcasm is wasted on the young.

I guess it was too much to hope for people to get to get obscure references that people are better without networking technology.

Maybe watch this: http://stayathomeserver.com/default.aspx?vid=2
Should have just said that in the first place :roll: :roll: :roll:. I do agree that there is a lot of pointless networking crap out there. But while it is far from perfect, I think online emulated retro gaming is pretty interesting.