PLAYSTATION EMULATER NOOB QUESTION

Announce new emulators, discuss which games run best under each emulator, and much much more.

Moderator: General Mods

klm91

PLAYSTATION EMULATER NOOB QUESTION

Post by klm91 »

Hey guys yeh basically
I have the pxsfin v1.13

and basically I have no clue how to get a memory card up n popping.
any assistance would make my day
thanks guys

klm
Mark57Raider
Regular

Post by Mark57Raider »

I'd suggest epsxe since it's the one I and most everybody uses. They have 2 memory cards already pre-installed so you can't beat that. As far as pxsfin goes, I dunno. Any way, well basically this is zsnes talk. If you REALLY want help on playstation related stuff you can go to http://forums.ngemu.com/epsxe-discussion/.
Johan_H
Starzinger Addict

Post by Johan_H »

Mark57Raider wrote:I'd suggest epsxe since it's the one I and most everybody uses.
That's a horrible motivation.
Also; I thought most people used pSX nowadays.

@ OP: Have you tried reading the readme or whatever which I'm sure came with the emulator?
Mark57Raider
Regular

Post by Mark57Raider »

Johan_H wrote:Also; I thought most people used pSX nowadays.
It's a possibility. I really dunno. I just never heard of pSX until recently. And the gamers I tried to play playstation online with had epsxe. It's a possibility though they the pSX is the emulator most people use
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

Why the hell is this in ZSNES Talk? Noobs need to learn how to read.
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

No, you need to learn top shut the fuck up and leave him alone. Alternatively, you could politely tell him to post it in the right section, which in this case would be the "emulators" section.

La.
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

Franky wrote:
No, you need to learn top shut the fuck up and leave him alone. Alternatively, you could politely tell him to post it in the right section, which in this case would be the "emulators" section.

La.
I disagree, but what the hell, ok.
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
I.S.T.
Zealot

Post by I.S.T. »

Franky wrote:

La.
You forget this board's legacy of stupid people who sign up and ask questions.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

Agozer wrote:
Franky wrote:

La.
I disagree, but what the hell, ok.
I'm not sure how I should address this...

Franky, you STFU. The fact is, there are people who nicely state "move my thread in correct forum if necessary" and that goes unnoticed. Reading is fundamental, and since you decided to educate yourself before posting.. HOW ABOUT YOU DO IT? It doesn't help with the op's massive spelling errors are hurting my eyes.

Agozer, what the hell are you letting Franky push you around? Ridiculous.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

Deathlike2 wrote:Agozer, what the hell are you letting Franky push you around? Ridiculous.
I'm not. I's my way of saying I don't really give two shits about what he thinks.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

Agozer wrote:
Deathlike2 wrote:Agozer, what the hell are you letting Franky push you around? Ridiculous.
I'm not. I's my way of saying I don't really give two shits about what he thinks.
Well then... "ok". I demand you feed teh butar king then.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

Yes, you can leave that to me.
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

Mark57Raider wrote:And the gamers I tried to play playstation online with had epsxe.
of course they have it, because it's THE ONLY PSONE EMULATOR OUT THERE THAT HAS NETPLAY.

and Franky, stfu.
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
Truth Unknown
Regular

Post by Truth Unknown »

Anyway to the topic at hand. klm91 I guess if you took some time to look at the readme (which should be read anyway) as Johan_H suggested ...

Code: Select all

Memory cards
------------

This tab configures the memory cards inserted into the Playstations
slots.  To create a memory card click ..., navigate to where you want
the file to be saved, and enter a filename (eg. "mycard").
... and took some time to think for a bit. You could have learned how to get your memory cards in order.
franpa
Gecko snack

Post by franpa »

adventure_of_link wrote:
Mark57Raider wrote:And the gamers I tried to play playstation online with had epsxe.
of course they have it, because it's THE ONLY PSONE EMULATOR OUT THERE THAT HAS NETPLAY.

and Franky, stfu.
I was gonna ask if that was the case... oh well.
Core i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | ASUS P6T Motherboard | 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB | Windows 10 Pro x64