Zophar.net is back!

Announce new emulators, discuss which games run best under each emulator, and much much more.

Moderator: General Mods

badinsults
"Your thread will be crushed."

Post by badinsults »

neo_bahamut1985 wrote:
Here are the lastest version(s) of ZSNES!
ZSNES 1.12 Windows & ZSNES 1.12 DOS

Ouch.
Zophar.net stopped updating their shrine when Zsnes stopped listing Zophar.net as an official mirror.
syntax_

Post by syntax_ »

It seems posting updates to emulators already listed on the site seemingly takes priority over adding emulators-doc-ect not listed at all (eg regen, bsnes, ps2 fceu,svp doc..ect), the majority of news posts are updates to things like kega fusion and nintendulator on top of which the "Updated" dates are when the emulator was posted on zophar and not the actual date the emulator was publicly released. Its strange since I would imagine they could update these emulators behind the scenes and make a single post regarding all the updates when done; the same should be true for unlisted emulators. Seems like a waste of time making a news post for each individual emulator not up to date or not listed.
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

Welcome to Zophar's Domain. Sane stops at the Z.
I.S.T.
Zealot

Post by I.S.T. »

Thought I'd mention that while taking a look at zophar's to find this http://www.zophar.net/digital-cameras/mame.html, I noticed they've done massive updates. new emulators are listed(even has the latest bsnes), nesticle is no longer on the best nes emus list and a whole bunch of good stuff. Zophar's is now relevant again.
AamirM
Regen Developer
Regen Developer

Post by AamirM »

Hi,

Yep, its getting updated. It now has Regen as well (still not the linux version thought).

stay safe,

AamirM