lordmissus's hate thread

Discuss whatever insanity comes to mind. Please keep it friendly and clean though.

Moderator: General Mods

Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Re: lordmissus' off his meds thread

Post by Deathlike2 »

grinvader wrote:
lordmissus wrote:I lied about my ignorance.
hahahahahahahahaha good one hahahahahahaha
QFT
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

lordmissus wrote: I write software. I switched to C and have been using it for about months now.
Yes, but after a few months, most people can code more than "Hello World"
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
DirectInput represents all bits, not just powers of 2 in an axis.
KHDownloads
badinsults
"Your thread will be crushed."

Post by badinsults »

If you sign up as a different account, I will easily find out and merge it with lordmissus.

Lordmissus is the only account you will use.

Your mannerisms are such that we will always find out. Hiding behind different IPs will make no difference.
<pagefault> i'd break up with my wife if she said FF8 was awesome
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

badinsults wrote:If you sign up as a different account, I will easily find out and merge it with lordmissus.

Lordmissus is the only account you will use.

Your mannerisms are such that we will always find out. Hiding behind different IPs will make no difference.
But you forget he is SPYING ON US! Even over at byuu's board, where he can't pass any worthless advice on because byuu banned him and all his alt accounts! Except the one on the other ISP that no one knows about, so he CAN post it, but doesn't want to!

I don't know if the saddest part is that he'd WANT to spy on everyone that hates him and listen into all the crap people say about him, or that he claims to pay for a second internet connection for the privilege of doing so.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
KHDownloads
D--
Rookie

Post by D-- »

lordmistersamoron wrote:To cut off the inevitable question: I am hiding because I like reading his secret forums due to A. the occasional advance in emulation developments. B. byuu and others(Especially byuu and D--) being dumbasses behind closed doors(Then she lets her hair lay down).
lordmissus wrote:I have two ISPs byuu.
XD

My lordmissus alias is now history. Try to find my other alias, byuu. And try not to piss me off this time.

This will be my last ever post as lordmister.

Typed on a US-Dvorak keyboard.

And don,t worry byuu, I archive EVERYTHING.

I lied about my ignorance.
lordmissus wrote:He thinks he is tough and smart because he lives in China.

Every moment he gets, he brings it up.

In a spectacular, holier than thou manner which, above all else, is quite amusing.

But most of all, he is an arrogant, narcissistic cunt.

He is rude, ignorant, and above all else, worthless.
Cool stories, bro.
lordmissus
Ignorant Child

Post by lordmissus »

lol
Last edited by lordmissus on Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
badinsults
"Your thread will be crushed."

Post by badinsults »

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz
<pagefault> i'd break up with my wife if she said FF8 was awesome
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

lordmissus wrote:
Gil_Hamilton wrote: I don't know if the saddest part is that he'd WANT to spy on everyone that hates him and listen into all the crap people say about him, or that he claims to pay for a second internet connection for the privilege of doing so.
Also, there is no claim. Only truth.
Ummm... you do know that claim does not automatically mean lie, right? While I am unsure, I BELIEVE my intent in the use of the word 'claim' A HALF A YEAR AGO was not sarcasm.
Though Althena knows the REST of the post is soaked in it. So.... who knows at this point? NOT ME!
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
KHDownloads
odditude
Official tech support dood

Post by odditude »

There is no Franky. Only Zuul!
Why yes, my shift key *IS* broken.
lordmissus
Ignorant Child

Post by lordmissus »

lol
Last edited by lordmissus on Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lordmissus
Ignorant Child

Re: lordmissus's hate thread

Post by lordmissus »

http://board.zsnes.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16531

Dood edit: keep your shit in one place, plox.
paulguy
Zealot

Post by paulguy »

So wait. He seemed pretty reasonable in that older thread. What the hell happened there?
Also, how does it continue to stew to the point that he comes back months later to continue arguing? Does it really upset him that much for that long? If he had better things to do, wouldn't he just forget about this and not waste time on it?
Is it that he learned some programming and now assumes he's better than everyone else, where before, he was asking for help from the boards, so he was trying to be appropriate? But then he tries to get on a moral high horse as if he's completely innocent. Or did he just fuck himself up on drugs or get head trauma that caused some major change in personality?
I know I'm not involved with the things related to this that go on behind the scenes, but since I'm involved with the board, it interests me as to what this guy's problem is.
Maybe these people were born without that part of their brain that lets you try different things to see if they work better. --Retsupurae
lordmissus
Ignorant Child

Post by lordmissus »

>>So wait. He seemed pretty reasonable in that older thread. What the hell happened there?
What other thread? You mean the one where I said mudlord was intolerant?

>>Also, how does it continue to stew to the point that he comes back months later to continue arguing? Does it really upset him that much for that long? If he had better things to do, wouldn't he just forget about this and not waste time on it?

I am a type of person who can forgive and forget; but the people that I have a grudge against here are a special breed of "people". They just get me stirred up everytime.

I forget completely for a long period (eg the months before today) then I have a slight though and come back.

I've lost patience.

---

>>major change in personality
In what way, and compared to what situation, and point in time? Again, you are being extremely vague.

As for asking help years ago with programming ("being appropriate") and then having a "moral highground" and "thinking Im better than everyone else"

Well, I have a moral highground from the sense that even though the messages put out by others here would suggest otherwise, I know that Im in the right. The people here are assholes.

There are plenty who agree with me.

Basically, I left a first impression here when I first started posting a long while back, and some people cant get over that.

one thing you will understand is that I do not have the opinion that I am better than everyone else in general; but I am better than many of the people here because some of you are vermin.

The keyword here is "specific" or "selective".

Drugs? Head trauma?
What an awful thing to suggest. You are now a person that I include in the 10-ton-truck analogy.

I wouldnt actually want someone to be crushed by a truck, dont be silly. Its a way to put across my feelings towards some members here. The feeling of utter disgust.

You pestilent little creatures.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

double linefeeds are for paragraphs, dood

¶ sidebuack
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
paulguy
Zealot

Post by paulguy »

lordmissus wrote:>>major change in personality
In what way, and compared to what situation, and point in time? Again, you are being extremely vague.

As for asking help years ago with programming ("being appropriate") and then having a "moral highground" and "thinking Im better than everyone else"
http://board.zsnes.com/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 13&t=12128

That's you, right? You seemed calm and reasonable at that time. That's what I'm referring to.
Maybe these people were born without that part of their brain that lets you try different things to see if they work better. --Retsupurae
lordmissus
Ignorant Child

Post by lordmissus »

lol
Last edited by lordmissus on Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
odditude

Post by odditude »

the intarwebz are serious business.
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

lordmissus wrote:
Though Althena knows the REST of the post is soaked in it. So.... who knows at this point? NOT ME!
Google tells me that, that is the name of a certain character in a certain shitty computer game, which some of you nerds, apparently play.
Oh, come on. I'm SURE you've spent enough time around here to know of my passionate and unabashed fandom of the Lunar games.

And I don't think someone claiming to have designed two microprocessors should be using nerd in a derogatory sense.
And THAT use of claim IS intended to project intense skepticism.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
KHDownloads
lordmissus
Ignorant Child

Post by lordmissus »

Ok then. Well, it wasn't to be derogatory... more of a compliment, only some of you nerds have bad taste.

Also Im a geek, not a nerd. There is a difference.

Also, I will put my webserver online then give you links to the files.

I will be back
lordmissus
Ignorant Child

Post by lordmissus »

shithead wrote:And THAT use of claim IS intended to project intense skepticism.
MY SITE will go back onto it later, I will put the files you want to see on there for now.

So got them now, or they will not be there for long.

HERE ARE THE PROJECTS
EDIT: FUCK YOU
Last edited by lordmissus on Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AamirM
Regen Developer
Regen Developer

Post by AamirM »

lordmissus
Ignorant Child

Post by lordmissus »

Coming back here was a mistake.

At least I can expect this kind of response from Aamir.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

lordmissus wrote:I am a type of person who can forgive and forget; but the people that I have a grudge against here are a special breed of "people". They just get me stirred up everytime.
Then clearly, you haven't really learned anything.
Well, I have a moral highground from the sense that even though the messages put out by others here would suggest otherwise, I know that Im in the right. The people here are assholes.
See my above statement. Even if you believe you are right (in many cases, not even close), you're continuing to bang your head against the same proverbial wall. Noone is forcing you to do it. History keeps repeating itself.
Basically, I left a first impression here when I first started posting a long while back, and some people cant get over that.
The same impression is consistent through the majority of your posts. The end result is amazingly the same. Are you familiar with the definition of insanity? I'm sure you are a sane person, but when you "just don't get it", you're setting yourself up for more fail. The Internets teach you this, but I guess not well enough.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

So, what's up with lordmissus's nick being white? :?
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
odditude

Post by odditude »

it's pink.