View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 1:34 pm



Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
O SHIT 
Author Message
Buzzkill Gil

Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:14 pm
Posts: 4238
Reply with quote
Post O SHIT
I thought the board was dead for real this time. Welcome back, everybody.
...
Hello?
...
Anybody?
...
*crickets chirping*

_________________
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
Quote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
DirectInput represents all bits, not just powers of 2 in an axis.


KHDownloads


Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:03 pm
Profile
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:07 am
Posts: 246
Location: NH, USA
Reply with quote
Post Re: O SHIT
HI Gil!
I'm still alive!

its sad to say, but I am using SNES9x right now as its still getting updates... :cry: :cry:
though ZSNES is still my favorite SNES emu...

_________________
(PC Specs)
CPU: AMD FX-9590 4.7GHz 8-core
CPU Instructions: MMX(+), SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, SSE4A, x86-64, AMD-V, AES, AVX, XOP, FMA3, FMA4
Motherboard: Asus SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0
GPU: nVidia GTX 1070 Ti 8GB
GFX Drivers: Nvidia v430.64
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
RAM: 32GB Kingston 1866MHz DDR3

Favorite Emulators:
PS2 : PCSX2 (Auto-Builds)
SNES : ZSNES
N64 : Project64

ZSNES:
v1.51 (FuSoYa's 8MB fix R2)(Compiled Myself)


Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:08 pm
Profile WWW
Starzinger Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:14 pm
Posts: 998
Location: Sweden
Reply with quote
Post Re: O SHIT
every time I check this forum it's like a super awkward highschool reunion

_________________
- Oskar's chiptunes -


Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:17 am
Profile WWW
Zealot

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:36 pm
Posts: 1141
Location: Place.
Reply with quote
Post Re: O SHIT
I figured the same and had made peace with it already lol. But as long as it's around I'll keep lurking from time to time.

_________________
Procrastination.
Hard Work Often Pays Off After Time, but Laziness Always Pays Off Now.


Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:48 pm
Profile
Official tech support dood

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:57 am
Posts: 2080
Reply with quote
Post Re: O SHIT
we have the technology

we can rebuild it

it just takes a few months for someone with said technology to notice

_________________
Why yes, my shift key *IS* broken.


Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:13 pm
Profile
Buzzkill Gil

Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:14 pm
Posts: 4238
Reply with quote
Post Re: O SHIT
odditude wrote:
we have the technology

we can rebuild it

it just takes a few months for someone with said technology to notice

But is it rebuilt faster, stronger, or better?

_________________
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
Quote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
DirectInput represents all bits, not just powers of 2 in an axis.


KHDownloads


Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:02 am
Profile
Official tech support dood

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:57 am
Posts: 2080
Reply with quote
Post Re: O SHIT
Gil_Hamilton wrote:
odditude wrote:
we have the technology

we can rebuild it

it just takes a few months for someone with said technology to notice

But is it rebuilt faster, stronger, or better?

Magic 8-Ball wrote:
DON'T COUNT ON IT

_________________
Why yes, my shift key *IS* broken.


Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:44 pm
Profile
Buzzkill Gil

Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:14 pm
Posts: 4238
Reply with quote
Post Re: O SHIT
I thought we had the technology. It appears I was misinformed.

_________________
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
Quote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
DirectInput represents all bits, not just powers of 2 in an axis.


KHDownloads


Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:30 am
Profile
Sir Robin the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot

Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 4:44 am
Posts: 441
Location: USA
Reply with quote
Post Re: O SHIT
I was surprised the boards even went down, and then brought back from the dead.

Too bad the same can't be said of Zsnes though :roll:

_________________
"Just because I don't LISTEN doesn't mean I don't CARE!" -Homer Simpson


Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:16 pm
Profile WWW
Rookie

Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:53 pm
Posts: 45
Location: Italy
Reply with quote
Post Re: O SHIT
Still waiting for the second coming of Pagefault to give us a new release of Zsnes on the day of Armageddon.


Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:10 pm
Profile
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:07 am
Posts: 246
Location: NH, USA
Reply with quote
Post Re: O SHIT
Thalon wrote:
Still waiting for the second coming of Pagefault to give us a new release of Zsnes on the day of Armageddon.

lol :wink:

_________________
(PC Specs)
CPU: AMD FX-9590 4.7GHz 8-core
CPU Instructions: MMX(+), SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, SSE4A, x86-64, AMD-V, AES, AVX, XOP, FMA3, FMA4
Motherboard: Asus SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0
GPU: nVidia GTX 1070 Ti 8GB
GFX Drivers: Nvidia v430.64
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
RAM: 32GB Kingston 1866MHz DDR3

Favorite Emulators:
PS2 : PCSX2 (Auto-Builds)
SNES : ZSNES
N64 : Project64

ZSNES:
v1.51 (FuSoYa's 8MB fix R2)(Compiled Myself)


Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:13 pm
Profile WWW
Sir Robin the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot

Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 4:44 am
Posts: 441
Location: USA
Reply with quote
Post Re: O SHIT
Thalon wrote:
Still waiting for the second coming of Pagefault to give us a new release of Zsnes on the day of Armageddon.


I'm pretty some RL stuff came up and that's why he's not on, and why Zsnes is deader than a zombie. Maybe.

_________________
"Just because I don't LISTEN doesn't mean I don't CARE!" -Homer Simpson


Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:43 am
Profile WWW
Rookie

Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:53 pm
Posts: 45
Location: Italy
Reply with quote
Post Re: O SHIT
nintendo_nerd wrote:
Thalon wrote:
Still waiting for the second coming of Pagefault to give us a new release of Zsnes on the day of Armageddon.


I'm pretty some RL stuff came up and that's why he's not on, and why Zsnes is deader than a zombie. Maybe.


Suspect that too, something like him being hired by some company with a "no piracy" policy.


Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:32 pm
Profile
Sir Robin the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot

Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 4:44 am
Posts: 441
Location: USA
Reply with quote
Post Re: O SHIT
Thalon wrote:
nintendo_nerd wrote:
Thalon wrote:
Still waiting for the second coming of Pagefault to give us a new release of Zsnes on the day of Armageddon.


I'm pretty some RL stuff came up and that's why he's not on, and why Zsnes is deader than a zombie. Maybe.


Suspect that too, something like him being hired by some company with a "no piracy" policy.


Doesn't help that the IRC channel no longer exists on Freenode.

_________________
"Just because I don't LISTEN doesn't mean I don't CARE!" -Homer Simpson


Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:35 pm
Profile WWW
Lurker

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:29 pm
Posts: 113
Reply with quote
Post Re: O SHIT
nintendo_nerd wrote:
Thalon wrote:
nintendo_nerd wrote:
Thalon wrote:
Still waiting for the second coming of Pagefault to give us a new release of Zsnes on the day of Armageddon.


I'm pretty some RL stuff came up and that's why he's not on, and why Zsnes is deader than a zombie. Maybe.


Suspect that too, something like him being hired by some company with a "no piracy" policy.


Doesn't help that the IRC channel no longer exists on Freenode.

Are you silly? It does exist and still has the topic set ~9 years ago where grinvader lowered assembly percentage.


Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:59 pm
Profile
Sir Robin the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot

Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 4:44 am
Posts: 441
Location: USA
Reply with quote
Post Re: O SHIT
diminish wrote:
nintendo_nerd wrote:
Thalon wrote:
nintendo_nerd wrote:
Thalon wrote:
Still waiting for the second coming of Pagefault to give us a new release of Zsnes on the day of Armageddon.


I'm pretty some RL stuff came up and that's why he's not on, and why Zsnes is deader than a zombie. Maybe.


Suspect that too, something like him being hired by some company with a "no piracy" policy.


Doesn't help that the IRC channel no longer exists on Freenode.

Are you silly? It does exist and still has the topic set ~9 years ago where grinvader lowered assembly percentage.



Ah but do people still go there?

_________________
"Just because I don't LISTEN doesn't mean I don't CARE!" -Homer Simpson


Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:33 pm
Profile WWW
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:07 am
Posts: 246
Location: NH, USA
Reply with quote
Post Re: O SHIT
Nach is still around there... and I visit from time to time...

_________________
(PC Specs)
CPU: AMD FX-9590 4.7GHz 8-core
CPU Instructions: MMX(+), SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, SSE4A, x86-64, AMD-V, AES, AVX, XOP, FMA3, FMA4
Motherboard: Asus SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0
GPU: nVidia GTX 1070 Ti 8GB
GFX Drivers: Nvidia v430.64
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
RAM: 32GB Kingston 1866MHz DDR3

Favorite Emulators:
PS2 : PCSX2 (Auto-Builds)
SNES : ZSNES
N64 : Project64

ZSNES:
v1.51 (FuSoYa's 8MB fix R2)(Compiled Myself)


Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:16 pm
Profile WWW
Buzzkill Gil

Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:14 pm
Posts: 4238
Reply with quote
Post Re: O SHIT
Man, I ain't seen zIRC since the efnet days.

_________________
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
Quote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
DirectInput represents all bits, not just powers of 2 in an axis.


KHDownloads


Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:45 am
Profile
Sir Robin the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot

Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 4:44 am
Posts: 441
Location: USA
Reply with quote
Post Re: O SHIT
joe_devore wrote:
Nach is still around there... and I visit from time to time...


I don't think IRC being alive makes Zsnes any deader than it already is *shrug*

_________________
"Just because I don't LISTEN doesn't mean I don't CARE!" -Homer Simpson


Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:56 pm
Profile WWW
Buzzkill Gil

Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:14 pm
Posts: 4238
Reply with quote
Post Re: O SHIT
nintendo_nerd wrote:
joe_devore wrote:
Nach is still around there... and I visit from time to time...


I don't think IRC being alive makes Zsnes any deader than it already is *shrug*

Also depends on the definition of alive. I've seen completely abandoned channels with a few dozen people in them, because no one ever changed their auto-logon scripts.

_________________
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
Quote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
DirectInput represents all bits, not just powers of 2 in an axis.


KHDownloads


Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:00 am
Profile
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:07 am
Posts: 246
Location: NH, USA
Reply with quote
Post Re: O SHIT
Gil_Hamilton wrote:
nintendo_nerd wrote:
joe_devore wrote:
Nach is still around there... and I visit from time to time...


I don't think IRC being alive makes Zsnes any deader than it already is *shrug*

Also depends on the definition of alive. I've seen completely abandoned channels with a few dozen people in them, because no one ever changed their auto-logon scripts.

:( :cry:

_________________
(PC Specs)
CPU: AMD FX-9590 4.7GHz 8-core
CPU Instructions: MMX(+), SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, SSE4A, x86-64, AMD-V, AES, AVX, XOP, FMA3, FMA4
Motherboard: Asus SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0
GPU: nVidia GTX 1070 Ti 8GB
GFX Drivers: Nvidia v430.64
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
RAM: 32GB Kingston 1866MHz DDR3

Favorite Emulators:
PS2 : PCSX2 (Auto-Builds)
SNES : ZSNES
N64 : Project64

ZSNES:
v1.51 (FuSoYa's 8MB fix R2)(Compiled Myself)


Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:51 am
Profile WWW
Devil's Advocate
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:51 pm
Posts: 2293
Location: Hmo. Son.
Reply with quote
Post Re: O SHIT
Still, it is nice knowing the board is back. Even if it is dead.

OR IS IT?

_________________
*Sometimes I edit my posts just to correct mistakes.


Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:47 pm
Profile
Official tech support dood

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:57 am
Posts: 2080
Reply with quote
Post Re: O SHIT
Joe Camacho wrote:
Still, it is nice knowing the board is back. Even if it is dead.

OR IS IT?

oh hey, it's the zboard legal team!

_________________
Why yes, my shift key *IS* broken.


Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:30 pm
Profile
Devil's Advocate
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:51 pm
Posts: 2293
Location: Hmo. Son.
Reply with quote
Post Re: O SHIT
odditude wrote:
Joe Camacho wrote:
Still, it is nice knowing the board is back. Even if it is dead.

OR IS IT?

oh hey, it's the zboard legal team!


A name from long ago. It sounds better than Deepthroat.

_________________
*Sometimes I edit my posts just to correct mistakes.


Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:08 am
Profile
Starzinger Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:14 pm
Posts: 998
Location: Sweden
Reply with quote
Post Re: O SHIT
remember my lawyerman pic
I don't

_________________
- Oskar's chiptunes -


Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:52 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.