Bored? come watch my friend stream zsnes games

Discuss whatever insanity comes to mind. Please keep it friendly and clean though.

Moderator: General Mods

holkan

Bored? come watch my friend stream zsnes games

Post by holkan »

Hi are you bored?! Well not anymore come watch my friend stream her favorite zsnes games shes funny cute and hilarious!

http://www.twitch.tv/rabbitbong
Dr4xx3n89
Rookie

Re: Bored? come watch my friend stream zsnes games

Post by Dr4xx3n89 »

holkan wrote:Hi are you bored?! Well not anymore come watch my friend stream her favorite zsnes games shes funny cute and hilarious!

http://www.twitch.tv/rabbitbong
when I am bored i play zsnes epsxe kega or write useful batch file.
i don't need that but thanks. :D
Dr4xx3n89 was here
Johan_H
Starzinger Addict

Post by Johan_H »

when I'm bored I go and reply to year old posts on forums
odditude
Official tech support dood

Post by odditude »

Johan_H wrote:when I'm bored I go and reply to year old posts on forums
*slow clap*
Why yes, my shift key *IS* broken.
Yuber
Trooper

Post by Yuber »

Not a fan of twitch so I haven't watched, but if there's commentary how about playing super Ghouls n' Ghosts on professional mode? That game pisses me off more than any other game I can think of, especially the arremers and those tiny demonic fairy fuckers. His gargantuan outbursts of pure seething anger would be very entertaining for your viewers.

When I beat arcade ghouls, it was the middle of the night and I was screaming some of the worst profanity I've ever used, and I have a bad habit of cursing in general. MAN that was some of the most frustrating shit I've ever played, especially that maggot/worm boss. The next(beelzebub) level is even worse with a huge gauntlet of arremer speedotwinks and minibosses. Thankfully, after playing the game twice, lucifer is pathetically easy.

SGNG, at least for me, is MUCH harder than the original arcade version. The double jump timing is annoying due to slowdown plus you need absolute precision, and you can't fire up/down. My only tips are get the knife or crossbow and dodge all the other weapons. Get the shield upgrades when you can as well. I'll often die purposely if I have the knife/crossbow if it's the only way to dodge a shitty weapon drop.
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

Dude, he hasn't been here in OVER A YEAR.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
DirectInput represents all bits, not just powers of 2 in an axis.
KHDownloads
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

Yuber wrote:My only tips are get the knife or crossbow and dodge all the other weapons.
Get the knife.
GET THE KNIFE.
GET. THE KNIFE.

Oh yeah, and don't let the flame appear on stage 2.
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.