View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2019 10:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Luhnatics and Abyss-16 
Ignorant Child

Post Luhnatics and Abyss-16
To whom it may concern,

I have lost the source code to both of these projects.

I recall posting the source code to Abyss-16, it was a 16-but CPU design emulated in software with debugger, memory editor and assembler. Someone here (or perhaps a few people) downloaded it. I also recall giving Bradley Miller (mudlord) a copy.

I recall also posting Luhnatics (could be wrong), but I definitely remember showing it (yet again) to Bradley Miller (mudlord).

If anyone has a copy of the source code to these programmes, then I would be most grateful for you to send me them. PM me for details, or (preferably) email me at:
info@solargroupware.eu

You could also put them on a filehosting website (eg dropbox) or on your web server and link to them here.

---

Other projects which you may or may not have:
ASM Guru (earlier attempt at CPU, this one is like Abyss-16)
zRanP (password generator)
AK3N (library code converter)

I no longer use these programmes, but they are mine and I wrote them. They represent great sentimental value to me, so I will be thoroughly apreciative of any and all kind souls who can help me.

Yours sincerely,
Frank.

--
side note (forgot to add, and I cant edit): Luhnatics was a Luhn16 generator/validator. I definitely remember sending mudlord a copy.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:10 pm
Ignorant Child

Post Re: Luhnatics and Abyss-16
16-bit, not 16-but...

oh lord, what a stupid typo

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:16 pm
Ignorant Child

When I had lm.mudlord.info when mudlord was helping me with webhosting, I was back then a member of the byuu.org forum, and I remember posting all of these projects there too, by showing the website. If anyone from byuu.org has these projects, then I am most happy for you to send them to me.

--

*bump*

I know some people have it... it's not a big issue, but if you do have it then by all means send it...

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:21 pm
Masochist

Maybe more people would have wanted it if it really were a 16 but(t) emulator :mrgreen:

just was bored and going through old posts. Sorry to bump, but I couldn't resist the reply.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]