HOWTO: Install ZSNES from SVN
Extract all files, and run the zget.exe application.
Follow these steps
, then proceed within your 32-bit chroot as with Debian x86.Ubuntu/Kubuntu/Xubuntu PCGentoo x86/AMD64Other Distributions
You need to install the following:
- SDL plus related devel package
- libpng plus related dev package
- zlib plus related dev package
- ncurses plus related dev package, for the debugger [add '--disable-debugger' after ./autogen.sh [put a space between autogen.sh and the option] to disable]
- mplayer, for recording movies into other formats
- libao plus related dev package, this will be mandatory soon
Then follow these steps:Updating ZSNES from SVN:
This doesn't apply to DOS, Windows, or Gentoo.