Sound stopped working

General area for talk about ZSNES. The best place to ask for related questions as well as troubleshooting.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

werm

Sound stopped working

Post by werm »

Hello,

I was playing Zelda: A Link to the Past when the sound stopped working. At the part where you receive then play the flute. I've tried everything, setting wise, in the emulator itself to try to fix the issue.

It's this save point. I saved after the fact, now there is no sound when I load that state. I can load that game, and others, with sound just fine. I can also load a much earlier state (before aforementioned actions) which loads and the sound plays fine too.

Running it on Win 7 pro.

Any ideas??
werm

Re: Sound stopped working

Post by werm »

It's defiantly the save state. I transferred all the saved states to my linux box. Exact same problem, no sound on this save state only.
werm

Post by werm »

You can just disregard this

I found a save file online that was almost identical to mine, just a little behind so I downloaded it.

Redid the flute part and the sound issue didn't happen again. Must have been a corrupt save file I don't know
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

Topic locked per OP's request.

Also, you do know there's an edit button by your posts, right? You could've done that instead of triple post in a row..
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.