Trying to find two old games...

General area for talk about ZSNES. The best place to ask for related questions as well as troubleshooting.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

Esra_Dede

Trying to find two old games...

Post by Esra_Dede »

Hello everyone!

ZSNES had a major role in my life when I was little, I was a big Zelda fan but there werre similar games that I also liked. I miss these games and I want to play them again, but I can't remember their names. Maybe you guys can helpme find them.

Game I
This game started with a fair, different stalls. You had to go to a fortune teller and someone with a punching ball. There was a girl you met up with and you tried to impress her. Then you went all up to the front of the fair, there something weird happened. I don't know if she fainted and then dissapeared, she left a necklace if I'm correct. You had to find her, but after her dissapearance their entire world was different. People started to fade away...I think. I hope this isn't too vague!

Game II
A street aligned with houses, it started at night I think. The game was about this meteorite falling, and because of this meteorite people and animals start to attack you but very gradually.People are much later. I can distinctly remember snakes trying to attack you. You hlad a dog and later on in the game you had to go to the city to investigate. There were gangs o children trying to beat you up as well. One of your neighbours kid got grounded for some reason.

*fingers crosed* hopefully you guys can recognize these games!
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Re: Trying to find two old games...

Post by grinvader »

Esra_Dede wrote:Game I
This game started with a fair, different stalls. You had to go to a fortune teller and someone with a punching ball. There was a girl you met up with and you tried to impress her. Then you went all up to the front of the fair, there something weird happened. I don't know if she fainted and then dissapeared, she left a necklace if I'm correct. You had to find her, but after her dissapearance their entire world was different.
Starts out like Chrono Trigger until
People started to fade away...I think. I hope this isn't too vague!
... then no idea.
Game II
A street aligned with houses, it started at night I think. The game was about this meteorite falling, and because of this meteorite people and animals start to attack you but very gradually.People are much later. I can distinctly remember snakes trying to attack you. You hlad a dog and later on in the game you had to go to the city to investigate. There were gangs o children trying to beat you up as well. One of your neighbours kid got grounded for some reason.
Earthbound.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
Gonzo
Regular

Post by Gonzo »

grinvader wrote:
Esra_Dede wrote:Game I
This game started with a fair, different stalls. You had to go to a fortune teller and someone with a punching ball. There was a girl you met up with and you tried to impress her. Then you went all up to the front of the fair, there something weird happened. I don't know if she fainted and then dissapeared, she left a necklace if I'm correct. You had to find her, but after her dissapearance their entire world was different.
Starts out like Chrono Trigger until
People started to fade away...I think. I hope this isn't too vague!
... then no idea.
No that's still Chrono Trigger. Remember when Marle fades away in the past?
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

"People" is plural. Put my brain on the wrong track.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
Gonzo
Regular

Post by Gonzo »

grinvader wrote:"People" is plural. Put my brain on the wrong track.
Fair enough. I'm just trying to remember though, it's been ages since I played Chrono Trigger, is it just Marle that fades away or are there other parts of the game where that happens?
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

grinvader wrote:"People" is plural. Put my brain on the wrong track.
He admits it's been years and his memory is unclear. IT's totally CT.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
DirectInput represents all bits, not just powers of 2 in an axis.
KHDownloads
Esra_Dede

Post by Esra_Dede »

Thank you so much, they are both the games I was looking for :D

I'm a girl btw!
kode54
Zealot

Post by kode54 »

Esra_Dede wrote:Thank you so much, they are both the games I was looking for :D
Glad people could help you.
Esra_Dede wrote:I'm a girl btw!
Never tell people this. They'll either think you're lying, or doing it for attention.

Only kidding. Welcome to the boards, try not to be scared off too quickly by the extreme low traffic it sees these days.