View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:37 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
LAME Missing. But there is more to it. 
Post LAME Missing. But there is more to it.
OK. This is quite a long story.

1) I downloaded everything to be able to record ZSnes movies etc. ZSnes 1.51. LAME. Mencoder. I got it all set up fine...

2)... but then a game froze. I downloaded an older version of ZSnes, 1.4, moved my Mencoder etc into the new ZSnes folder, and started again.

3) I got past the freeze, but recording didnt work out so I went back to 1.51.

4) Now, whenever I DUMP, I get "LAME is missing". lame is in my Windows Registry, my ZSNES folder, and I have Mencoder there and nothing is different to before. Why is it coming up with the error when it worked perfectly previously? Is there a certain place I should put LAME? Have I got the WRONG LAME?

It's gotten to me because I can't work it out on my own...

EDIT: Just downloaded a new version of Mencoder. Still doesnt work. I don't know what I'm doing now.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:49 pm
After all that work, I discovered I had accidentally clicked on the "compress audio" tab.

BAH! Sorry for wasting your time.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:03 pm
Gecko snack

Install the version of LAME linked in the first post here http://board.zsnes.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11977

Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:49 am
Profile WWW
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

In the red corner, we have franpa, still reading jack and just spewing bullshit all around.

One round of applause.

Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54

Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:58 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]