zsnes+dosbox+mobile phone

General area for talk about ZSNES. The best place to ask for related questions as well as troubleshooting.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

silvercents

zsnes+dosbox+mobile phone

Post by silvercents »

i have some question,

1.can i open zsnes using dosbox from my cellphone?
2.i cant remember the topic,but ive read somewhere that using dosbox to open zsnes cause an overhead.can anyone explain it in detail to me?
paulguy
Zealot

Re: zsnes+dosbox+mobile phone

Post by paulguy »

Running an emulator in an emulator is a bad idea. It's going to be awfully inefficient, and probably won't run well on any cell phone available.
Maybe these people were born without that part of their brain that lets you try different things to see if they work better. --Retsupurae
Themaister
Rookie

Post by Themaister »

In before Xzibit ... :p
odditude
Official tech support dood

Post by odditude »

Themaister wrote:In before Xzibit ... :p
yo dawg i heard you like zsnes, so i got you some zsnes in your dosbox in your phone so you can complain to three devs at once about how shitty it runs
Why yes, my shift key *IS* broken.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

odditude wrote:
Themaister wrote:In before Xzibit ... :p
yo dawg i heard you like zsnes, so i got you some zsnes in your dosbox in your phone so you can complain to three devs at once about how shitty it runs
yo dawg i herd u liekd zboard posts, so i put ur post in my post so u can post while i post
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54