umm i broke it agein

General area for talk about ZSNES. The best place to ask for related questions as well as troubleshooting.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

cagethelonewolf

umm i broke it agein

Post by cagethelonewolf »

i went into full screen thinking i had it setup right to recored a vid but it was not so it went into full screen it blacks screesn then brakes i looked up a fix and it said dealte the cfg.and and .docs it will refresh it i did that and now it dose says ldirectdraw7::crate surface failed
i play on my school laptop yes i know im so bad your brakeing the rules of school laptops but it was working fine and all the other times the full screen glitch happend i was able to fix it iv all ready tryed downloading a new one but it says the same thing
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Re: umm i broke it agein

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

You, umm, might need to spend a bit less time on games and more time on study anyways.
Especially english. I'm not sure, but you seem unfamiliar with punctuation, like periods and commas.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
DirectInput represents all bits, not just powers of 2 in an axis.
KHDownloads
nintendo_nerd
Sir Robin the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot

Post by nintendo_nerd »

Uh, what? :shock:
"Just because I don't LISTEN doesn't mean I don't CARE!" -Homer Simpson
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

nintendo_nerd wrote:Uh, what? :shock:
That's what I said, albeit with more words.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
DirectInput represents all bits, not just powers of 2 in an axis.
KHDownloads