Exiting zsnes using 2 keys simultaneously

General area for talk about ZSNES. The best place to ask for related questions as well as troubleshooting.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

xer0s

Exiting zsnes using 2 keys simultaneously

Post by xer0s »

How can I exit zsnes completely (while in-game) using two keys simultaneously? I have it set up in my other emulators to exit when I press the Player 1 and Player 2 buttons at the same time on my control panel. Those two buttons correspond with 1 and 2 on the keyboard. What's the easiest way to do this? Thanks for any help...
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Re: Exiting zsnes using 2 keys simultaneously

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

xer0s wrote:How can I exit zsnes completely (while in-game) using two keys simultaneously? I have it set up in my other emulators to exit when I press the Player 1 and Player 2 buttons at the same time on my control panel. Those two buttons correspond with 1 and 2 on the keyboard. What's the easiest way to do this? Thanks for any help...
There is no way within ZSNES to do that. You need some additional software that'll catch your press of P1 Start and P2 Start and convert it to an alt-F4.

Alternatively, you can rewire your MAME cab.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
DirectInput represents all bits, not just powers of 2 in an axis.
KHDownloads