Final Fantasy IV Menu Issue

General area for talk about ZSNES. The best place to ask for related questions as well as troubleshooting.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

Belmont

Final Fantasy IV Menu Issue

Post by Belmont »

Hi all, first post here.

I recently got the ZSnes emulator for my mac, and i've started playing Final Fantasy IV (4). So far i have run into one issue that's really starting to bug me.

Whenever I open the menu to save, the little hand indicating which sub-menu I am on does not move. When i press the arrow key to move, I hear the sound as if it has moved, but the hand stays in place on the screen.

That being said, even though the hand hasn't moved from it's spot, if I click the 'A' key, I end up on a different menu.

I hope this all makes sense, if not I can try and post a screen capture or video of the issue.

TL;DR The hand on the menu won't move, but when I actually click my conformation button it acts as if it has indeed moved.

I searched the forums for similar issues and haven't found any threads/posts about them, if anyone has a fix i'd appreciate it a lot.

Thanks!
Last edited by Belmont on Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Re: Final Fantasy IV Menu Issue

Post by grinvader »

Sorry for not helping right away, but
Belmont wrote:VI (4)
hahahahehehehehehehehahahaha
haha

hohohohuhuhuhoho

huehuehue

Ok, with that out of the way please post your rom info, along with patch info where applicable.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54