HELP!!! PLEASE

General area for talk about ZSNES. The best place to ask for related questions as well as troubleshooting.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

nikat33n

HELP!!! PLEASE

Post by nikat33n »

Hello so for about ugh say 2 days now ive been trying to figure this issue out and its driving me insane, im running zsnes on my laptop its an hp2000 windows 8 model. and running games on pc i have no lag or input delay at all, well i prefer having my laptop on my 40' emerson hdtv and while its connected all games suffer from a terrible input delay and also run at slower pace IE: slower game music and movement etc. and i cant figure out how to fix it but would love to be able too. anyone have any ideas??? :| :?:
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Re: HELP!!! PLEASE

Post by grinvader »

皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
kode54
Zealot

Post by kode54 »

It's more likely whatever motion interpolation or such processing bullshit his LCD TV is doing, which is often disabled by finding a "game mode" in the TV's menus and turning that on.
paulguy
Zealot

Post by paulguy »

It's not uncommon that the input name also changes modes. I'd try "game" and "PC" and see which works best. PC should look the best by far but I don't know if it will be as optimized for latency. I've seen a TV's game mode still be pretty awful though so there might be nothing you can do about it. Also might want to check the refresh rate and vsync and blah blah.
Maybe these people were born without that part of their brain that lets you try different things to see if they work better. --Retsupurae