HOW DO You Full screen zsnes (btw i'm too stupid to learn the name of the emulator)? Yes, its rocket science.

General area for talk about ZSNES. The best place to ask for related questions as well as troubleshooting.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

slore5
ASSTAXI

Re: HOW DO You Full screen zsnes (btw i'm too stupid to lear

Post by slore5 »

nintendo_nerd wrote:
My your intelligence is astounding. Why should you be wasting your time here when you can be a mewling quim somewhere else?

My Response:
I thought the exact same thing to myself... Celebrate, I won't be here long :lol: P.S Don't worry, I don't think I'm intelligent. My insane expectations to others also apply to me...Thats why I strive. Duh. Dipshit.

About "mewling quim"
Is that effort that I sense? Nice try, but ANYONE in a neutral ground would sense that you're the whinny sore-ass here.... :roll: No Offense, and Just Sayin'! :roll: P.S I hate bullshit, thats why.

------------------
nintendo_nerd wrote:
Excuse me? Wow, even ore well-thought out insults. You should be a walking thesaurus with all the synonyms you blurt out. Do us all a favor and piss off, wanker. The only whip you're gonna grab is the one where you ask your friends to engage in some sadomasochism orgy, I'm sure you'd enjoy that 24/7. Good day.

My Response:
Um...you're........abit......soft......Good bye.

Very disappointed. I even don't feel the urge to bother anymore...wow...what a table turn~ :!:
Appreciate your response though.

----------
FINAL WORDS:
And as predictable as you may be,..... (because of your auto-sore-brain particles that drive you-your actions)
If you bitch back at me, you will just inevitably look pussier.
Heh...life sucks eh? No way out for you.
Last edited by slore5 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yuber
Trooper

Post by Yuber »

slore, one of the few things we agree on is to disregard what others think of us. I care just as little about that shit as you do but your posts are even longer & more incoherent than my worst posts. Why do you have a personal beef with nerd anyway? He called you out for acting like a jackass and imo(not even taking our friendship into account) he was right. You're starting shit with as many people as you possibly can & attention whoring. I gave you tons of chances to stop acting like a fool, but you continue to talk shit to random people for no apparent reason. I thought some people were too harsh on you when they flamed you after your first post, but you keep saying disrespectful shit to people for no good reason. I'm not gonna make the effort to quote your posts & pick them apart, but you can't "see through people" by reading a few forum posts. That's just silly.

I have nothing against you personally man but I don't know what your ultimate goal is as far as your trolling goes. You admitted you were trolling more than once so it's pointless for you to backtrack and claim you're just being yourself. I'm all about not giving a fuck what others think of me, but I generally try to be nice to people even though it's just the internet. I'm only a dick to trolls & people who attack me. I'll fight for a little while, but long flame wars are pointless since I can't knock fools out through their computer screens.

Speaking of fights slore, did you catch the UFC card on Saturday? It was PPV, but I watch PPV shit for free via live streams. $50 for one fight card(even if it's a good one) is a big fucking ripoff. Even if you didn't catch it, are you a fight fan at all?

Lastly, you'll always have problems with ZSNES in Windows 8 because Win8 doesn't have good Directdraw support. 9x uses DirectX(has OpenGL support as well) which actually makes it faster than ZSNES in Windows 8, at least for me. It's so much more accurate than ZSNES both sound wise and speed wise.
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

Yuber. I'm sorry. I will admit something.

I'm known as the most arrogant and gutsiest person even in real life. I'm the type who would just smite nerd if he was there...
there would be no trading insults... I would just be like, "Hey enough!, talking is for girls" BAM ! Knock him out.

Ultimate goal...hmm interesting.
Its all about fun. thats it. Its that simple!~
What is Ultimate goal in life anyways??? Other than sewing your great deeds to the memory of this earth. Is it not fun???
What is right, anyways? The strong do as he pleases...End of story. I didn't make the rules.

Yes, yuber. You CAN SEE THROUGH people. It takes practice, and is related to occult. (I don't just spew things out of my ass without thorough investigation of that topic)

To a normal citizen like you, I understand where you're coming from though. Normal people are just purely objective.
Your life force and aura does seep into the words as you type with the emotions you had at that moment and humans can read the aura telepathically. (So even if the person lies on how he meant it...you wouldn't be convinced) Lets not discuss this here, really. I myself, had to be convinced after reading hundreds of books of 400-800 pages. And seeing live telekinesis etc. Lets forget about this shit. L o L. Because I know that even I would be like, "This guy is fucking crazy" before studying.

The mind is vastly incredible, and yet more to discover and uncover!

There are many countless amount of UFC Fans... But is that what makes them fighters ?
Being a fight fan and a fighter is different.

I study indepth in:
Wing Chun (The real wing chin, not the american modified ones)
Navy Army Krav Maga
and real life defense-system...(There are loads in fact)

Not ring fights, where there are rules. There are no rules in a real fight.
So I stopped focusing on MMA, UFC taekwondo ring-based stuff several years ago. After discovering its fatalities.

Physical fights are extremely gratifying...yes... However, Head games are also necessary when testing one's intellect.
-------------------------------------------

I will take your word and forget about zsnes. WOOO TO SNES 9!!!!!!!!!! SNES69!!!!!!!!! WOO!
I still owe you that bite in the fucken head...!

I'll admit another thing my friend yuber buddy......
Yes, I was a little offended when I sensed that you were not taking my side.
Because to me... If you talk shit about my "trolling" You are attacking my very personality. Therefore I must be attached, bluntly speaking. I had lots of people call me psycho etc (In real life) It hurts...but what the fuck am I gonna do? Change it for them? It won't turn out natural anyways.
Last edited by slore5 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

Really I won't be here long... ( I genuinely should not be here, after getting that help from you yuber thx! snes9 I wouldn't be using it nor discovered it without you!) It will be a memory of you even when I leave.
I will make a suicide thread later... It will be awkward. (Requesting roms to the staff, and all people etc.) just kidding I don't know yet.

If I leave, I should leave with a bang...shouldn't I?
Or maybe not. I don't care. :lol:
Last edited by slore5 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

nintendo_nerd
Sir Robin the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot

Post by nintendo_nerd »

slore5 wrote:nintendo_nerd wrote:
My your intelligence is astounding. Why should you be wasting your time here when you can be a mewling quim somewhere else?

My Response:
I thought the exact same thing to myself... Celebrate, I won't be here long :lol: P.S Don't worry, I don't think I'm intelligent. My insane expectations to others also apply to me...Thats why I strive. Duh. Dipshit.

About "mewling quim"
Is that effort that I sense? Nice try, but ANYONE in a neutral ground would sense that you're the whinny sore-ass here.... :roll: No Offense, and Just Sayin'! :roll: P.S I hate bullshit, thats why.

------------------
nintendo_nerd wrote:
Excuse me? Wow, even ore well-thought out insults. You should be a walking thesaurus with all the synonyms you blurt out. Do us all a favor and piss off, wanker. The only whip you're gonna grab is the one where you ask your friends to engage in some sadomasochism orgy, I'm sure you'd enjoy that 24/7. Good day.

My Response:
Um...you're........abit......soft......Good bye.

Very disappointed. I even don't feel the urge to bother anymore...wow...what a table turn~ :!:
Appreciate your response though.

----------
FINAL WORDS:
And as predictable as you may be,..... (because of your auto-sore-brain particles that drive you-your actions)
If you bitch back at me, you will just inevitably look pussier.
Heh...life sucks eh? No way out for you.

Stop being such a whining little wanker and screw yourself with a crowbar. Please, just stay the hell away from us, I hope someone emasculates you with a rusty chainsaw and then proceeds to shove your severed pitiable excuse of a phallus down that gaping anal-shaped opening you call a mouth. No way out for me, you say? Here's a riddle for ya: What's the difference between you and a mallard with a cold? One's a sick duck, I'm not sure how it ends, but your mother's a whore.

Now, please kindly stop being such a damn cunt-licking douchebag and don't come back till you learn how to properly troll.
Last edited by nintendo_nerd on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Just because I don't LISTEN doesn't mean I don't CARE!" -Homer Simpson
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

nintendo_nerd wrote:
Stop being such a whining little wanker and screw yourself with a crowbar. Please, just stay the hell away from us, I hope someone emasculates you with a rusty chainsaw and then proceeds to shove your severed pitiable excuse of a phallus down that gaping anal-shaped opening you call a mouth. No way out for me, you say? Here's a riddle for ya: What's the difference between you and a mallard with a cold? One's a sick duck, I'm not sure how it ends, but your mother's a whore.

Now, please kindly stop being a bloody cunt and go bother someone else
-------------------------

My Response: Really??? is that all you've got in you? You wrote a paragraph but all I see is one sentence:

" LOOK AT ME PEOPLE!!! I'M SORE!!! WAAAH WAAH!!"

Man, people CAN be so into their limited and circumstance-given personalities after all. :lol:

You just play the figure...

hmmm.. well.. I really did think you were intelligent. But now I'm at another level here...I'm starting to suspect that you're under 15. YOU GOTTA BE!!!
Outright INSULTS of Soreness, Can't you see that you've already lost half the battle?
Lol... Yuber is the best here. Hands down.

And Gonzo. (I'm a fan) . l o l
Last edited by slore5 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

Let's have a test here.... No more forum trades..

Give me your real phone number.. I'll call you. Seriously

I won't hesitate. (just test me)

Let me show you what real terror is.
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

Fuck it you guys.

Yes~ I'm a terrible person. I am.

Look I will leave, because all I get is boredom for my effort. L O L.

Celebrate you minglings.! (not you yuber)

EDIT: and Gonzo
Last edited by slore5 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yuber
Trooper

Post by Yuber »

I'm being blunt just like you're being blunt. It's not a good idea to get into a religious debate online, but getting into occult practices is incredibly dangerous. IF you're actually being serious about being into the occult, I'm highly skeptical about the things you claim to have seen. There are indeed a lot of unexplained things in the world that are often ignored, but getting into the occult, at least from a Christian standpoint is VERY dangerous. I'd rather talk about esoteric stuff through PMs if you wanna ask me why I'm against that kinda stuff.

MMA has rules because they HAD to implement rules in order for the sport to survive. I'm not a martial artist of any kind, just a fan. I CAN fight, but I'm certainly not technically sound and I'd lose to any legit martial artist. I hit hard enough to shut up your average jackass, though. There are plenty of exciting fights in the UFC and in boxing for that matter. The gigantic shitstorm between Top Rank & Golden Boy promotions has ruined boxing for the time being, unfortunately. The UFC has already bought up nearly all rival promotions, so their champions really are the best fighters in the world.

Cutting weight sounds like absolute hell, and some UFC fighters cut like 30-40 pounds of mostly water weight just so they'll have a size advantage over their opponents. As with all sports, steroids are a HUGE problem. You can usually tell which fighters are juiced just by looking a them, but not always.

As far as you and my buddy nerd, I'll let him speak for himself out of respect for him as a friend. He doesn't need my help. As a troll, you probably picked him because I mentioned that he's a friend of mine so maybe you're trying to get me really pissed at you for trying to fuck with nerd. slore, you can be yourself without acting like an obnoxious douche.(I hope)
Last edited by Yuber on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

Yea, pm is rather more wise.

I agree I should be skeptical too, magic (I mean fake magic, not magick) has developed unbelievably. But still... as of now.....ya...
I used to be a devout christian. And preached Jesus christ literally. (To people I know as much)
I am a douche. l o l . Thats why insults of those lines don't phase me.

Man How I have changed... :oops: :twisted:

as for nerd. No biggie. I won't bug him anymore don't worry. Not important, forget about it.

Edit: I wasn't trying to piss you off by going against nerd. Sorry, if you misunderstood.
One of the biggest reasons why I'm bold in public is because I'm a great fighter. (due to few secrets I only share to very close ones)

I'LL Convince you of the POWER OF THE OCCULT!!!! :evil:
Last edited by slore5 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:41 am, edited 6 times in total.
nintendo_nerd

Post by nintendo_nerd »

slore5 wrote:Yea, pm is rather more wise.

I agree I should be skeptical too, magic has developed unbelievably. But still... as of now.....ya...
I used to be a devout christian. And preached Jesus christ literally. (To people I know as much)
I am a douche. l o l . Thats why insults of those lines don't phase me.

Man How I have changed... :oops: :twisted:

as for nerd. No biggie. I won't bug him anymore don't worry. Not important, forget about it.
Good riddance, 'bout effing time. Now I have an excuse to go back to educating users why Snes9x 1.53 is superior to Zsnes in every way, shape, and form :lol:
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

haha nerd...
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

aight who next ya fucks.... I might stay sllllightly longer on second thought!
Fun begins!

The goodness of my heart don't last long... : / too much effort.

Cmon ya fucks
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

LETS RUMBLE!!! ALL COME AT ME!!! (not in that way you fuckers)

Its time for pure FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Last edited by slore5 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

good bye
Yuber
Trooper

Post by Yuber »

For fucks sake dude, lay off the meth.
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

slore5 wrote: Yes, yuber. You CAN SEE THROUGH people. It takes practice, and is related to occult. (I don't just spew things out of my ass without thorough investigation of that topic)

To a normal citizen like you, I understand where you're coming from though. Normal people are just purely objective.
Your life force and aura does seep into the words as you type with the emotions you had at that moment and humans can read the aura telepathically. (So even if the person lies on how he meant it...you wouldn't be convinced) Lets not discuss this here, really. I myself, had to be convinced after reading hundreds of books of 400-800 pages. And seeing live telekinesis etc. Lets forget about this shit. L o L. Because I know that even I would be like, "This guy is fucking crazy" before studying.
ROWFUL MAYO!

Because to me... If you talk shit about my "trolling" You are attacking my very personality. Therefore I must be attached, bluntly speaking. I had lots of people call me psycho etc (In real life) It hurts...but what the fuck am I gonna do? Change it for them? It won't turn out natural anyways.
That's because your personality sucks. You are a terrible person and should be ashamed of yourself.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
DirectInput represents all bits, not just powers of 2 in an axis.
KHDownloads
nintendo_nerd

Post by nintendo_nerd »

slore5 wrote:haha nerd...
Has anyone ever asked you to run away from home as opposed to doing that on your own initiative? That might do you some good, maybe by then your balls will finally drop; better late than never I guess. I nominate you Ultimate Asshat of 2014 :mrgreen:
slore5 wrote:
If that's your personality, and if said "personality" has been "offended" or "attacked", I'd sure as hell hate to see you when you're pissed off :lol: Have you ever been diagnosed with disassociative identity disorder (the disease people confuse schizophrenia with)?
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

YES YES!!!!!!!!!! I got a response!!!!

Knew it. Feebles only show up when they "think" the conqueror has left!

I KNEW IT!! YES!!!!!!!!!! >: D

my gmail notified me of new pm and TO MY LIKING I GOT NEW RESPONSES...

How pathetic.... I guess it won't be so boring.
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

nintendo_nerd said:
Has anyone ever asked you to run away from home as opposed to doing that on your own initiative? That might do you some good, maybe by then your balls will finally drop; better late than never I guess. I nominate you Ultimate Asshat of 2014 :mrgreen:

Asstaxi for the win! Asshat?? wow, I feel sorry for you. Epic Fail!!!! :lol:

If that's your personality, and if said "personality" has been "offended" or "attacked", I'd sure as hell hate to see you when you're pissed off :lol: Have you ever been diagnosed with disassociative identity disorder (the disease people confuse schizophrenia with)?

Yep! I sure got A BIG ONE! :twisted:

haha. man this is good! Now do you see your real self?? A wimp :P

But yes , don't worry. Natural for people like you :)
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

HOLY SHIT GIL IS HERE!!

This is like a REUNION!!!

when I said, "Good bye" I was keeping a good eye, especially when I saw that you were online.

You proved my anticipation of the ULTIMATE WUSS!

Rise O Wuss of the Wuss, May women spit at each and every hair of your cock!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Nintendo_nerd and gil!!!!!!! Welcome...please do not back out now ! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I was really going to leave considering that no one was putting effort !! BUT I FEEL ALIVE!!

Welcome to Hell my friends x )))

nintendo_nerd... make me proud you babyboy! don't be that not-so-quite-brave regular feebling thinking he is mighty at the off chance you might find some flaws !

I leave flaws so you can pick out! so do it. You must be trained, utterly.
hmmmm.... lets see.... you remind me of a hamster... :lol:
sorry sorry, anyway thanks for being back. : /
Last edited by slore5 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

Don't be embarassed! I know it was cheap of me...but hey...go out to the wild...

raccoons crawl out , and puff up if they sense their "devourer" has left. (You merely acted off of instinct. Its okay, really)

respond quicker. I'm hungry :| + This is just the beginning, so please have a good stretch. ; D
Last edited by slore5 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
nintendo_nerd

Post by nintendo_nerd »

slore5 wrote:HOLY SHIT GIL IS HERE!!

Come here and strip your pants! My personality isn't the only thing to worry about!!
> : P!!!

This is like a REUNION!!!

nintendo_nerd
I'm glad you agree that war is fun! : ))
So proud of you, though you seem like a big wimp for showing up when I said, "Good bye" I was keeping a good eye, especially when I saw that you were online.

You proved my anticipation of the ULTIMATE WUSS!

Rise O Wuss of the Wuss, May women spit at each and every hair of your cock!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Nintendo_nerd and gil!!!!!!! Welcome...please do not back out now ! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I was really going to leave considering that no one was putting effort !! BUT I FEEL ALIVE!!

Welcome to Hell my friends x )))

nintendo_nerd... make me proud you babyboy! don't be that not-so-quite-brave regular feebling thinking he is mighty at the off chance you might find some flaws !

I leave flaws so you can pick out! so do it. You must be trained, utterly.
heh! lifes good.

But that still doesn't answer my question, what does what you just said have to do with deep fried potato dumplings served with a bottle of beer? Are you positively sure you don't know or see the relevancy? Or where you talking about Zsnes? Speaking of emulators, how do you get Zsnes to use its built-in toaster functionality?
slore5
ASSTAXI

Post by slore5 »

HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA

The terror has gotten you literally DRUNK! I love THIS!

P.S Another thing (not to break anyone's heart)
Try not to pretend you're all bright when you're actually sore. Like I said, I see through you inside out. Sucks I know...
But hey thats me... I'm honest with ya, so what you gonna do??? change me?! my bad personality??? ohhh poor thing..someone should pet you on the back.~ I know I will!

I love my terrible personality!! :evil: heh
Last edited by slore5 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.