help my netplay died

Found a bug? Please report it, but remember to follow the bug reporting guidelines.
Missing a sane feature? Let us know!
But please do NOT request ports to other systems.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

link973
-Burninated-

help my netplay died

Post by link973 »

:? for some reason my zsnes always give out an error when i try to connect on netplay i usally always play online with my freinds but out of noware id died :shock: da onl thing i could think of is if installed anything from da last time we plyed which was only a few hours away and i installed to programs a abc bitorrential program which donsent affect zsnes at all cuz my freind got it and they been playin zsnes with me for a long time and a spyware removle program called spysubtractor (i think i have bad memory) yeah so since it that i tried playin and i always got da same message error could not connect :evil: so i decided to uninstall da spysubtractor (da thing is that i used it to remove all spyware software that was in my computer ) anyways i think thats it if anybody could help id appreciate it and if ya help me get me back online i could probly play snes with ya pplz i play anything but i mostly play dbz hyper dimension and yu yu hakosho games anywayz iight if anybody could help me reply to dis iight 1
Magus`
Cap'n Gin | Admin

Post by Magus` »

I can't read what you said, and thus I can't help you.
Nach
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Nach »

May 9 2007 - NSRT 3.4, now with lots of hashing and even more accurate information! Go download it.

all right i'll say it simpler

Post by link973 »

my problem is that zsnes wont connect over with people via netplay for some reason it tries to connect for no less then a second and then it gives me an error message sayin it could not connect

the only thing i could think of that might cause the problem would be if i installed something ....... the only thing i installed that day was a spyware removle program it searched my entire computer and removed everything that was spyware.... for some reason after that i kept getting the error message which i stated above so if anybody can help me plz reply i hope this is clear enough compare to my old post
thx 1
You are rather retarded
You come home to discover your account
BURNINATED!
Nach
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Nach »

Are you behind a router or firewall?

Has ZSNES netplay ever worked for you before?
May 9 2007 - NSRT 3.4, now with lots of hashing and even more accurate information! Go download it.

i honestly dono bout the firewall

Post by link973 »

i honestly dont know because im visitin my family and im usin their computer but i did netplay before several times and in this computer also that is why i found it strange that it didnt work especialy after i installed the spyware removal program and after it removed everything that was spyware if you know a way to remove firewall or disable it for while tell me that way i can disable it when i play then put it back up when im done ......
thx 1
You are rather retarded
You come home to discover your account
BURNINATED!
Dib
Rookie

Post by Dib »

Best way to disable a firewall or router? Read the instruction manual.

But if you hate reading as much as you hate typing in english, then there's another possible solution. You'll want to unplug all the cords from your firewall, insert it into your microwave, and turn it on for about twenty seconds on high. Wait about ten seconds for it to cool, then remove it and plug everything back in and it should work properly again.

You see, firewalls operate with a very small, almost microscopic fire inside of them, and require periodic doses of thermal radiation in order to continue burning. Otherwise if the fire is extinguished your firewall unit stops working and prevents you from using ZSNES with netplay.

If this doesn't work, or you don't have a firewall afterall, just unplug some device (doesn't really matter which one, let's say your CD ROM drive for example) and do the same. All computer peripherals work better after being exposed to the thermal radiation of your microwave. Shaking them up and down for five minutes straight would also be effective, but then your arms might get tired. So microwaving is definitely the best way to go.

Please note that Dib nor ZSNES nor DeJap are responsible for any damaged or broken equipment resulting from falling for, err, accepting this advice.
rage46
Lurker

Post by rage46 »

I hope your kidding dib :lol:
Some people are like slinky's not really good for anything but you can't help smile when one falls down the stairs.
Paul Bunyan
Lumberjack

Post by Paul Bunyan »

No, it's true, I tried it once. :wink:
It is my job to teach the dumb.
[url=http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php/doc/2/]Free Antivirus Scanner[/url]
[url=http://www.lavasoft.de/software/adaware/]Free Adware Scanner[/url]
[url=http://www.spybot.info/en/index.html]Free Spyware Scanner[/url]
ieremiou
Rookie

Post by ieremiou »

Lol, Nach, Dib, and Paul. You guys are funny. :p.

Anyways I noticed your sig Paul. I perfer the Nightlies and the only difference I read is that 0.9.3 will including another security flaw fix.

These are the apparent fixes Security Flaw fixes