ESPN National Hockey Night

Found a bug? Please report it, but remember to follow the bug reporting guidelines.
Missing a sane feature? Let us know!
But please do NOT request ports to other systems.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

DoomYoshi

ESPN National Hockey Night

Post by DoomYoshi »

CRC32: 75058EDE

Ice graphic does not load properly. Instead I get a bunch of red squares. I have noticed that it is netplay supported and I have seen emulator screenshots so I think this might be a recent bug, or just a problem on my computer. Any idea on graphical settings I should try?

EDIT: Problem only exists in vertical view option.

EDIT2: Ok, so I finally decided to give up and play side view, but now I have a new problem. This might be a controller issue, but my gamepads work fine in the other games I have played, so I am assuming it is game specific. Mainly the problem is that the second controller input acts as the first controller. This makes it impossible to add the second player. The only button that doesn't act up is the directional keys. I tried switching from gamepad to keyboard but it didn't help.

These problems do not make the game unplayable, but they take some of the finer points out of an already mediocre title. I think the game should be removed from the multiplayer list. I understand many people will just want to play NHL '94 anyway.