A guideline for the future

Found a bug? Please report it, but remember to follow the bug reporting guidelines.
Missing a sane feature? Let us know!
But please do NOT request ports to other systems.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

P the retrogamer
Rookie

Re: A guideline for the future

Post by P the retrogamer »

Yo ho ho...
To kode54, it happened by chance back in 2002. I could've rolled a die. Some had Debian, some had Redhat and some had Suse. Since most of the distributions are compatible, not really a collection of unique operating systems, I didn't see any point in choosing one over the other.

To badinsults, if you don't like my attitude then you do have the option of contacting the moderators and try to have me banned from the forum. You have it within your rights to do this but if you believe that I only spew ignorant rants then why haven't they already done this?
Perhaps I do have a point?
I know that some of the countries on this earth have governments which do not believe in the freedom of expressing one's self or the freedom of speech but some do, just look at Lars Vilks, the Swedish painter who portrayed Muhammed in such a way as to make some people of some cultures take offense.

Merry Christmas everybody, we celebrate Christmas eve in Sweden.
One last note, what do the members of BNP sing during Christmas?
I'm dreaming of a....
PS, I'll be back after Boxing day with some new verbal fecal matter to harass you all with.
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

P the retrogamer wrote: To badinsults, if you don't like my attitude then you do have the option of contacting the moderators and try to have me banned from the forum. You have it within your rights to do this
Actually, he's within his rights to skip the middle man and just ban you himself. He's an admin.
but if you believe that I only spew ignorant rants then why haven't they already done this?
Perhaps I do have a point?
Or more likely, ZSNES Board has a long proud history of keeping idiots around to mock. They just reregister under new names anyways.
I know that some of the countries on this earth have governments which do not believe in the freedom of expressing one's self or the freedom of speech but some do, just look at Lars Vilks, the Swedish painter who portrayed Muhammed in such a way as to make some people of some cultures take offense.
Wait, you're taking a free speech argument before even being locked?

Spoilers: The only people I've ever seen that took the freedom of speech route were people without anything of value to say.
Merry Christmas everybody, we celebrate Christmas eve in Sweden.
Don't be ridiculous. Sweden's a bunch of godless communists. Surely you celebrate the birth of Marx or something suitably inappropriate instead.
PS, I'll be back after Boxing day with some new verbal fecal matter to harass you all with.
Stated, in print: You're a troll.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
DirectInput represents all bits, not just powers of 2 in an axis.
KHDownloads
Rashidi
Trooper

Post by Rashidi »

currently, i'm betting for how long this thread would remain unlocked
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

Merry Christmas.
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.