Two Questions

Found a bug? Please report it, but remember to follow the bug reporting guidelines.
Missing a sane feature? Let us know!
But please do NOT request ports to other systems.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

CrashLoad

Two Questions

Post by CrashLoad »

Hello, I'm new to this forum, but I've been using the ZSNES emulator for probably a couple of weeks now. I have two questions for the emulator itself:

1. This has probably been asked already, but where are snapshots of the games stored on the computer?

2. I've noticed that when playing with the keyboard, you can't use more than two keys simultaneously, which makes things almost impossible for Contra III (which is why I haven't gone for it yet). Is there a correction for that glitch in the program?

If anyone can please answer these questions, I appreciate the help. Thank you in advance.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Re: Two Questions

Post by grinvader »

CrashLoad wrote:where are snapshots of the games stored on the computer?
Where you tell it to. Configure it in Saves > Paths. If the path is empty, it's either the rom directory or the config file dir, which depend on which port (windows/sdl) you have.
you can't use more than two keys simultaneously, which makes things almost impossible for Contra III (which is why I haven't gone for it yet). Is there a correction for that glitch in the program?
It's a hardware limitation in cheap keyboards. There's no way to correct that in software. Either choose a key setup that uses comboable keys (ctrl, alt, shift) or use a pad.
Thank you in advance.
np dood
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54