A question about this....

Found a bug? Please report it, but remember to follow the bug reporting guidelines.
Missing a sane feature? Let us know!
But please do NOT request ports to other systems.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

riordan

A question about this....

Post by riordan »

i just got my first emulator yesterday and I think this is messed up. Alright i downloaded a rom for SUPER MARIO RPG. but just to test how to use them i used a code for max stats i got from gameFAQs. it worked but i game saved to see if the game would save but what happened is i then tried to restart the game and overwrite it because i'd rather not cheat at this game >.> (like i said the codes were a test to see if i could get them to work). But when i restart i go to where i can save the first time and save over it right... i restart the game liek 4 times and save over it..... i close my emulator. open it back up and the max stats file is still there! I can't overwrite it. i dont know how to erase a file on that game. and now the game can't be saved. anyone out there have this problem and maybe know how to counteract it? thanks in advance! :)
kode54
Zealot

Re: A question about this....

Post by kode54 »

Try disabling the cheat codes before resetting and starting a new game.
riordan

Post by riordan »

i already did.... nothing works. my entire emulator is screwed. like i cant save anything.... when i open the emulator back up it goes back to the prior saves.... :( it's on a mac but i seriously doubt that is what's wrong.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

If your save is read only, it can do that. Regardless, zsnes 1.51 is not the emulator to use if you want to play SMRPG.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54