Quite possibly the strangest bug I ever did see...

Found a bug? Please report it, but remember to follow the bug reporting guidelines.
Missing a sane feature? Let us know!
But please do NOT request ports to other systems.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

Cytriko

Quite possibly the strangest bug I ever did see...

Post by Cytriko »

Playing anything after Dungeon Master (CRC32: 0DF9CEB) causes all variety of graphical maladies in almost any game. For instance, Secret of Evermore is glitched, the Dai Kai Jyuu Monotagari games don't even run, and so on. Computer running the Windows port of ZSNES Aug 03 WIP on XP, 256MB RAM, Pentium 4 1.8. Any other information given upon request.
Last edited by Cytriko on Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Esturk
Lurker

Post by Esturk »

Hmm... yes. I have been playing through Dungeon Master as of late. And yes, loading a ROM after playing DM does make the graphics all screwed up. Closing the emu and restarting it fixes everything though.

Another glitch I've noticed about Dungeon Master is when loading a save state. Some of the graphics dissapear completely, most notably the dungeon view itself. Resetting the ROM does not fix anything, a total reload of the ROM is neccessary to get all graphics to display correctly. Therefore rendering the use of save states useless. Although doing a regular sram save works fine.