xBRZ for zsnes and upograde to SPC700

Found a bug? Please report it, but remember to follow the bug reporting guidelines.
Missing a sane feature? Let us know!
But please do NOT request ports to other systems.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

Alberan

xBRZ for zsnes and upograde to SPC700

Post by Alberan »

there is some way to upgrade xBRZ image filter to zsnes? and upgrade the SPC700 with a newer version?

http://dgrfactory.jp/spcplay/index.html <- New Spc player DLL
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Re: xBRZ for zsnes and upograde to SPC700

Post by grinvader »

SNESAPU.DLL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA
HAHA

Don't worry about it. Also no, there's no way. Not the way you'd like it, at least.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
kode54
Zealot

Post by kode54 »

There was also some SPC rip that some person claimed played properly with SNESAPU but not with an accurate emulator, and I compared the two, and found no major difference like they described. They described the whole beginning of two of the tracks being cut off.
miteluode

Post by miteluode »

might have just had an old version of the set? not too long ago seiken densetsu 3 had misplaced/misnamed tracks and a sound effect at the beginning of one, and xardion had the beginnings cut on most songs and even bad looping in one iirc (the new version was a complete redump).

though you imply playing spcs with an emulator... which i have no idea how to do... and probably makes this irrelevant. on the other hand, it makes me want to find that old xardion (impossible), find such an emulator, and see what happens.
i'm poisonous don't eat me
kode54
Zealot

Post by kode54 »

Nope, it was some odd set, and the user claimed it sounded correct when played with SNESAPU, and it didn't sound any different from foo_gep.