View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:55 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Is there a hotkey for savestates? 
Post Is there a hotkey for savestates?
And loadstates?

If so what is it?

Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:17 am
Devil's Advocate

F2 for saving, F4 for loading and F3 for choosing the state... Doesn't this come in the readme you should read before using the emulator?

Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:54 am
Retrosexual

plus there's an option for 'auto increment savestates' hidden somewhere in the gui. I've never tried it before, but I can only dream of what it does!

Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:53 am
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

F2 for saving, F4 for loading and F3 for choosing the state... Doesn't this come in the readme you should read before using the emulator?

No no no. It is too hard to obtain ZSNES from zsnes.com and check with docs that were painfully made for the average person to at least try to comprehend.

I know, it's just too much work.. instead it is far far easier to come sign up to the zboard and ask a question that seems intelligent, but instead is actually rhetorical.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:12 am
Regular

plus there's an option for 'auto increment savestates' hidden somewhere in the gui. I've never tried it before, but I can only dream of what it does!

Save in the next block, thus preventing people from acidentally overwriting crucial states?

Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:37 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]