Zelda Lind to the past controls

Gamepad acting up? Keyboard not responding properly? Can't get that other user to work? Read and post about it here.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

usagi

Zelda Lind to the past controls

Post by usagi »

So i am trying to get the Green book of the top of the book cabinet and i can not remember how to. does anyone know how to Run fast to knock it off? What is the control on the keyboard?
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

It is whatever you mapped the A button to.

Oh, and that "green book" is the Book of Mudora.

Oh yeah, you DO have the Pegasus shoes, right?
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
usagi

Post by usagi »

OH Yea the Shoes, no i do not have those. I forgot where to get them. Do you know?
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

usagi wrote:OH Yea the Shoes, no i do not have those. I forgot where to get them. Do you know?
You'll need to visit the east palace and obtain the pendant of courage, then go back to Sahasharala (sp)'s house. He'll tell you a little more of the Hylian legend, then give you the shoes.
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
usagi

Post by usagi »

cool i will try that, once i have the shoes. what control on the keyboard makes it work?
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

That depends on your controller configuration.
Which is the evasive way of saying "you've probably never changed the controls, but no one here remembers what the default configuration is anymore."

I CAN tell you it's the SNES' A button. Which is the same button used for picking things up.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
DirectInput represents all bits, not just powers of 2 in an axis.
KHDownloads