Mouse problem with Super Scope game

Gamepad acting up? Keyboard not responding properly? Can't get that other user to work? Read and post about it here.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

Cador_2004

Mouse problem with Super Scope game

Post by Cador_2004 »

Lately, I've been having problems getting the super scope configuration to work. At first, the problem was just when I tried taking a snapshot through the ZSNES while playing the Super Scope game, in which I'd get the following message: "Dual mice not detected" and my mouse would stop working with the game. Otherwise, I was able to play it just fine. Today though, I tried playing it again and now when I set the Super Scope configuration I'd get the Dual mice message and I wouldn't be able to play the game at all. The crosshair would appear, but I couldn't use it in any way. System wise, I'm running on Windows 7 with McAfee AntiVirus Plus as my antivirus system.
paulguy
Zealot

Re: Mouse problem with Super Scope game

Post by paulguy »

I'd just press 7 until it works, and see what happens.
Maybe these people were born without that part of their brain that lets you try different things to see if they work better. --Retsupurae
Cador_2004

Re: Mouse problem with Super Scope game

Post by Cador_2004 »

I figured out why I kept having problems, I had controller 1 set to mouse, not gamepad. Seems you need to have controller 1 set for the gamepad, and not the mouse like I thought. Heh.