Double Saitek gamepad problem

Gamepad acting up? Keyboard not responding properly? Can't get that other user to work? Read and post about it here.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

garn

Double Saitek gamepad problem

Post by garn »

Hi people :)

I just bought 2 saitek gamepads to use with zsnes.

Both work fine when they are connected alone, but when both are connected at the same time and used at the same time in a 2 player game, atleast 1 controller will always behave in a weird way so you cant really play.

As I said they both work fine if only 1 is connected at a time. If both are connected and I go to windows gamecontrollers I can see that it registers 2 gamepads and that both seem to be working normally under test.

Any ideas to how I can get both to work at the same time in zsnes ?

Thanks!
garn

Re: Double Saitek gamepad problem

Post by garn »

I should add that I have gone through the setup keys on both controllers before starting to play where zsnes seems to reckognize the different buttons just fine. Even with both plugged in at the same time.
paulguy
Zealot

Re: Double Saitek gamepad problem

Post by paulguy »

Does it use any profiler software or anythiing liike that that runs in the tray? I'd stop those and see what happens.
Maybe these people were born without that part of their brain that lets you try different things to see if they work better. --Retsupurae