Using multiple gamepads at one computer?

Gamepad acting up? Keyboard not responding properly? Can't get that other user to work? Read and post about it here.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

Danno

Using multiple gamepads at one computer?

Post by Danno »

So like... I got two Logitech gamepads and they work individually, I guess. I can configure them and whatever, set the buttons on them to act as certain keyboard keys, etc. I can't seem to get ZSNES to distinguish each controller as its own, though. In other words, player 1 has the same controls as player 2. Does anyone know how I can set the gamepads on their own or whatever?
We were trying Bomberman 2, by the way, on the latest ZSNES release. Whenever I pressed the A button (which would be the same as player 2's A button, I suppose), it would freeze the game. Pressing it again would unfreeze it. None of the other buttons acted in this way, though. Anyhow, any help would be appreciated.
Blessed is he who expects nothing for he shall never be disappointed.
paulguy
Zealot

Re: Using multiple gamepads at one computer?

Post by paulguy »

Disable/quit any kind of profiler/"joypad to keyboard" type software.
Maybe these people were born without that part of their brain that lets you try different things to see if they work better. --Retsupurae
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Re: Using multiple gamepads at one computer?

Post by grinvader »

Just set input 1 and 2 properly. As in, no conflict with other features like pausing.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54