Can't get my sixaxis to register in Zsnes.

Gamepad acting up? Keyboard not responding properly? Can't get that other user to work? Read and post about it here.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

Xivir

Can't get my sixaxis to register in Zsnes.

Post by Xivir »

I'm trying to get my PS3 controller to work in game however I am having some problems. I currently have Motionjoy 64 bit installed and all buttons, vibrations, and everything for the control respond in the motionjoy program. I have gotten the controller to work for other games. When I try to use it in Zsnes none of the buttons will respond. I click config input, go to change which input triggers which response in game, and no matter what button I push on my controller it will not update in the Zsnes program. I have input set to gamepad if that even makes a difference. So what am I doing wrong?
nuhuysm
Rookie

Re: Can't get my sixaxis to register in Zsnes.

Post by nuhuysm »

I don't think you are doing anything wrong, I think its the Zsnes software that needs to be upgraded
nuhuysm
Rookie

Post by nuhuysm »

And also the program will be too slow if the sixaxis feature is added
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

nuhuysm wrote:And also the program will be too slow if the sixaxis feature is added
Why would it be too slow?

@Xivir: Did you make sure that Keyboard/Gamepad is selected, then clicked Set, then Set Keys?
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
nuhuysm
Rookie

Post by nuhuysm »

@Agozer I tried using it on my PC I had to quit the program but I think its my pc or something