Cannot mouse-out

Gamepad acting up? Keyboard not responding properly? Can't get that other user to work? Read and post about it here.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

Dafali

Cannot mouse-out

Post by Dafali »

I need to be able to get my mouse out of zsnes to fiddle around with other programs, but after i've started zsnes, the only way
to do stuff outside the window seems to be to close zsnes. Are there any options i'm missing or anything? I've tried alt-tabbing,
windows key, and nothing works.
paulguy
Zealot

Re: Cannot mouse-out

Post by paulguy »

I think it requires a certain amount of escape velocity, unless I'm thinking of some other program. Do you have mouse wrap on? I forget what menu that's in.
Maybe these people were born without that part of their brain that lets you try different things to see if they work better. --Retsupurae
Dafali

Re: Cannot mouse-out

Post by Dafali »

Okay, the thing i'm trying to do is livestream using xsplit. After i saw your reply i tried again and found out that my mouse doensn't seem to leave zsnes whenever i'm running xsplit.
So, when i'm running xsplit, clicking the windows button and moving my cursor (as far as i know) outside the zsnes window and clicking, the mouse appears.
It is enough for me unless there's a better way, thank you for your reply!