2 players on one keyboard...is it possible?

Gamepad acting up? Keyboard not responding properly? Can't get that other user to work? Read and post about it here.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

Kirby Pereira

Post by Kirby Pereira »

Nice to see this back on topic o_O
I had a good gamepad that was 10 buttons, but it was the kind you plug into your sound card (?) and my new computer doesn't have that port. I gotta go buy a USB one... keyboard sucks.
Yes, my real name is Kirby. Got a problem?
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

Kirby Pereira wrote:it was the kind you plug into your sound card (?) and my new computer doesn't have that port.
Gameport.

Just go out and buy a real soundcard.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
Shinrin
Rookie

Post by Shinrin »

grinvader wrote:
Kirby Pereira wrote:it was the kind you plug into your sound card (?) and my new computer doesn't have that port.
Gameport.

"some" on board sound cards have the port on the mother board, but now a days, they leave it off, cause USB is really coming out to be the winner.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

shinrin wrote:
grinvader wrote:
Gameport.

"some" on board sound cards have the port on the mother board, but now a days, they leave it off, cause USB is really coming out to be the winner.
That's why I say to buy a card, not use an onboard one.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
FeedKirbyNow

Post by FeedKirbyNow »

the USB controllers are awesome :D and inexpensive too. I applied for a job at Gamestop a few weeks ago. I hope i get the job...
[size=200](>-'_'-)> I want food.[/size]
FeedKirbyNow

Post by FeedKirbyNow »

FeedKirbyNow wrote:the USB controllers are awesome :D and inexpensive too. I applied for a job at Gamestop a few weeks ago. I hope i get the job...
Lol, I'm looking at this post I made 4 years ago, and it seems really funny to me. 4 years isn't really a long time ago, but its amusing me!

I eventually got that job at Gamestop. It was a good experience. . .
[size=200](>-'_'-)> I want food.[/size]
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

FeedKirbyNow wrote:
FeedKirbyNow wrote:the USB controllers are awesome :D and inexpensive too. I applied for a job at Gamestop a few weeks ago. I hope i get the job...
Lol, I'm looking at this post I made 4 years ago, and it seems really funny to me. 4 years isn't really a long time ago, but its amusing me!

I eventually got that job at Gamestop. It was a good experience. . .
Good to know, but there was no need to bump the thread to tell us that.

*crunch*

Oh and on another note, you made that post ~3.5 years ago. not four.
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
kode54
Zealot

Re: 2 players on one keyboard...is it possible?

Post by kode54 »

Bumping a 3 year old topic to ask if adventure_of_link is still disturbed by furries.