man... I'm so confused v_v'

Want to play with a friend over the net? Find out all the info you need on how to configure your PC, network and of course ZSNES. Also the correct place to find people to play with and what software they use.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

Zozimesh

man... I'm so confused v_v'

Post by Zozimesh »

I've tried to play games on zsnes with my friends. Heck, one of them lives in the same town, but everytime we try to play, it'll say "can't connect to the other side" and yet I'm able to play games with people on zbattle.net I'm just getting frustrated >.<!

so I try to connect to him and I get an error window that pops up saying "can't connect to the other side" and when he tries to connect to me it says the same thing. We ARE both behind routers, but recently I tried playing with a different person and had him set up his router to allow port 7845 for zsnes and port 4000 for zbattle and we still get the same thing. I just want to play a game with my friend, can anyone help? >.<!
franpa
Gecko snack

Post by franpa »

did he/you forward the ports for TCP or UDP?
Core i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | ASUS P6T Motherboard | 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB | Windows 10 Pro x64