what am i doing wrong????

Want to play with a friend over the net? Find out all the info you need on how to configure your PC, network and of course ZSNES. Also the correct place to find people to play with and what software they use.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

D3adlyNinja

what am i doing wrong????

Post by D3adlyNinja »

me and my friend wants to record a game for youtube but we cannot even connect. We have spent hours trying to figure it out and I've gone through countless threads in this forum but we can't figure it out. The thing is that every time I tried to connect to him I get an error message saying that i cannot connect and he never gets a message saying client found. if anyone can help me please let me know
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

Chances are a firewall/router issue is involved. Make sure you are letting the correct ports open and in the worst case scenario, put the computer outside the router's DMZ.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
D3adlyNinja

Post by D3adlyNinja »

hmmm, do you know any website that would help me cause i really don't understand sorry, i actually don't know anything about the computer so i have no idea what your talking about other than the firewall which i thought i fixed but maybe i didn't