Sonic Wings - Desync playing on netplay

Want to play with a friend over the net? Find out all the info you need on how to configure your PC, network and of course ZSNES. Also the correct place to find people to play with and what software they use.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

Keaton

Sonic Wings - Desync playing on netplay

Post by Keaton »

I have tried playing Sonic Wings on ZSNES Netplay and it always desync

Tested versions (using UDP mode):

No success.

I've tried also the American Version (Aero Fighters)

I know else players which comproves that this game only desyncs on netplay

I don't know any person who had success

Any ideas?

CRC for Sonic Wings: cfe75bcb
CRC for Aero Fighters: f194d00a
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Re: Sonic Wings - Desync playing on netplay

Post by grinvader »

"wait for better, desync proof netplay"
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
Mark57Raider
Regular

Post by Mark57Raider »

I think that Aero Fighters as bad as it sounds, is practically one of those games that does desync on every zsnes version. Sorry for bumping a year old thread. *Heh*, but just for clarification Super FX, and S-DD1 chip games are prone to desync pretty quick as far as my knowledge. I know Aero Fighters is normal chip, but as much as it is a very awesome shooter and a good game, it's desynced every time I've played somebody with netplay. As bad as that may sound though you shouldn't give up on 1.337 netplay as it is typically the best zsnes you can play someone online. Again sorry for the bump, thought someone might find info useful.
malik378

Post by malik378 »

I recently rediscovered zsnes online and have been playing with a new friend some Mario Kart, Sunset riders, Killer instinct... Then we played MegamanX and I realised going coop on a single player game is also fun, can watch and take breaks
Mark57Raider
Regular

Post by Mark57Raider »

I know this is a gripe, but it tends to piss me off a little when people come in my room when I do host a 1 player game and they can't see why I'm playing it online. Sometimes I'd like to tell these idiots to piss off. As close minded as 95% of the people on z-net are I think it's a lost cause most of the time to get these UMK3 only players to actually try something different. Otherwise I'll just be playing the few dependable people I know....which are pretty much several individuals. I think they know who they are.