i got a problem

Want to play with a friend over the net? Find out all the info you need on how to configure your PC, network and of course ZSNES. Also the correct place to find people to play with and what software they use.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

dominicanboy149
Rookie

i got a problem

Post by dominicanboy149 »

my friend and can connect and everything its just that when my friend and i start a game our games don't match up. like for example we were playing TMNT turtles in time and i was in level 2 while he was still in level one. like if he was on one screen and he was on another. do you guys know what's the problem?
xamenus
Veteran

Post by xamenus »

This is called a desync.

Use ZSNES v1.36 for netplay, as netplay has been broken since v1.40. Also, be sure that you have read this.
dominicanboy149
Rookie

well im using 1.36 and i was playing some fighting games with my friends and it started to desync. is there a button to auto sync or something
snkcube
Hero of Time

Post by snkcube »

Are you or one of your friends using dial-up?
Try out CCleaner and other free software at Piriform
dominicanboy149
Rookie

yeah they was. im using DSL though
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

There is no such thing as Autosync. It's the magic of the internets.
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
AntoineWG
Trooper

Post by AntoineWG »

If one of you is using dial-up, you might as well both be using dial-up. The fastest connection between you is dial-up speed. You probably won't be able to play normally until both of you have broadband.
[i]"It is better to have tried and failed than to have failed to try, but the result's the same." - Mike Dennison[/i]