Zsnesw 1.51 HELP needed

Want to play with a friend over the net? Find out all the info you need on how to configure your PC, network and of course ZSNES. Also the correct place to find people to play with and what software they use.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

xt160527

Zsnesw 1.51 HELP needed

Post by xt160527 »

Sorry to be asking but I am new to emulators and such and I am wondering about the netplay menu ins Zsnesw 1.51

For me that option appears grey and I cannot enter the customization part for the server and such. I have see that same options in a youtube video explaining the whole thing but for me I cant enter that part. Is that a know problem or I need to download the program again?
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Re: Zsnesw 1.51 HELP needed

Post by Agozer »

Netplay has been purposely dummied out in 1.51. Use 1.42n or earlier.
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
Mark57Raider
Regular

Post by Mark57Raider »

Please read *readme* txts. I have enough morons telling me that 1.51 zsnes works in netplay when IT DOES NOT. "well my friend says 1.51 works online and he isn't wrong." "yes he is dummy" "Are you calling my friend a liar?" " Yes I'm calling your friend a liar and a dumb ass. Also, you're a dumbass too so god help you" Play in 1.42/1.36/1.337 like the rest of us idiot.
odditude
Official tech support dood

Post by odditude »

Mark57Raider wrote:Please read *readme* txts. I have enough morons telling me that 1.51 zsnes works in netplay when IT DOES NOT. "well my friend says 1.51 works online and he isn't wrong." "yes he is dummy" "Are you calling my friend a liar?" " Yes I'm calling your friend a liar and a dumb ass. Also, you're a dumbass too so god help you" Play in 1.42/1.36/1.337 like the rest of us idiot.
please don't bother responding to 8-month-old threads.
Why yes, my shift key *IS* broken.
Mark57Raider
Regular

Post by Mark57Raider »

OMFG. I responded to an old thread. Wow what a CRIME dood. I'm so sorry LOL, I will never do it again. I guess you are the forum police and are obligated to tell people what to do. Seriously? "Don't bother responding to an 8 month old thread?" So why are you suddenly giving authority to me on a free website forum. Answers now, because I did NOTHING wrong.
Johan_H
Starzinger Addict

Post by Johan_H »

much like when farting in a crowded elevator or picking your nose in public, you didn't break any formal rules, but that doesn't make it ok
odditude
Official tech support dood

Post by odditude »

Mark57Raider wrote:OMFG. I responded to an old thread. Wow what a CRIME dood. I'm so sorry LOL, I will never do it again. I guess you are the forum police and are obligated to tell people what to do. Seriously? "Don't bother responding to an 8 month old thread?" So why are you suddenly giving authority to me on a free website forum. Answers now, because I did NOTHING wrong.
protip: responding to a mod's request like an entitled douchebag is unwise.
Why yes, my shift key *IS* broken.
Mark57Raider
Regular

Post by Mark57Raider »

Okay look, I think this is an open forum. I'm not trying to be critical here, but I feel like my rights right now ARE being violated. Due to the fact that, there is much authority on here and that some people use that authority on here to ban people as they see fit even though they don't deserve it is unfair. First off I did not know that my use of words, non flaming and non threatening had anything to do with breaking rules. The fact that you are talking to me like I'm a lower individual stands on the account that you may flaunt your status also. But that doesn't make it right either. Seriously I did not see anything wrong with bringing up an 8 month old topic. Yes it may be unwise to go up against a mod and I'm not. But you have to look at it from my perspective. I did nothing wrong and if you are thinking about banning me because you want to be a Hitler go ahead. This is an unfair comparison but if you've ever played Final Fantasy 13 I feel like a l'Cie being told I need to fulfill my focus by some Fal'Cie I rarely know, let alone talk to. Of course I don't want to be banned, but to be able to ban someone I feel you need other people's jurisdiction rather than your own. And I don't think I deserve any unfair treatment right now. So please, honor my rights. Thank you.
Mark57Raider
Regular

Post by Mark57Raider »

No disrespect at all intended ottitude. I wanted to get out what I wanted to say in as diplomatic and drama free a way as I can possibly say. I respect all people, I just wish for that respect to be returned. That's all I want. If you can do that, we'll be golden.
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

Mark57Raider wrote:Okay look, I think this is an open forum. I'm not trying to be critical here, but I feel like my rights right now ARE being violated.
I'mma come back in eight months and laugh at this.
Seriously I did not see anything wrong with bringing up an 8 month old topic.
Aside from "bumping" generally being poor etiquette... you do realize you were initially griping at someone who hasn't been here since April and is likely to never return, right?
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
DirectInput represents all bits, not just powers of 2 in an axis.
KHDownloads
Mark57Raider
Regular

Post by Mark57Raider »

Nope I didn't know. It's been a long while since I've been back here and I thought I'd see what's going on around here since my long departed vacation from the forums...As in that I cannot predict people on here and often at times people can be unpredictable. I did not know ottitude as I could not predict what would happen. Also it has been a long time since I came on this forum. You've got to remember that.
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

You've got to remember that every post carries the date it was posted, and the poster's post count. If someone only has one post in a year, it's very likely they never returned after making that post.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
KHDownloads
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

Mark57Raider wrote:I feel like my rights right now ARE being violated.
what the hell are you talking about

this is zsparta
you have no fucking rights

only herpes

and spam

3/10 because the godwin made me lul but fucking ff13 ? get better standards bro
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
Mark57Raider
Regular

Post by Mark57Raider »

Final Fantasy 13 happens to be a good game. It's the only final fantasy that is more geared towards action rather than turn based rpgness. There's some upgrade in there as well. Final Fantasy you could either play wait or active, but I believe 11,13 and 14 were the ones that you can play always active like an action game.
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

Mark57Raider wrote:Final Fantasy 13 happens to be a good game. It's the only final fantasy that is more geared towards action rather than turn based rpgness.
Dirge of Cerberus isn't 13.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
KHDownloads
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

Mark57Raider wrote:Final Fantasy 13 happens to be a good game. It's the only final fantasy that is more geared towards action rather than turn based rpgness. There's some upgrade in there as well. Final Fantasy you could either play wait or active, but I believe 11,13 and 14 were the ones that you can play always active like an action game.
No experience with FF12 either, I assume.

Although it has the Parasite Eve-fame 'act once in a while, move whenever' mechanic that some... dislike.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

grinvader wrote: Although it has the Parasite Eve-fame 'act once in a while, move whenever' mechanic that some... dislike.
Because it's dumb. And it's dumber in a game with a "real-world" setting.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
KHDownloads
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

I love you forever

no homo
皆黙って俺について来い!!

adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

Mark57Raider wrote:if you are thinking about banning me because you want to be a Hitler go ahead.
Godwin's Law FTW

Furthermore, yeeeeeah, like Odditude or the rest of us have gas chambers at the helm.. :roll:
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
kode54
Zealot

Post by kode54 »

But I like being able to run away from a battle just by holding the L/R combo to prevent my party from targeting anything, then making a mad dash for an exit.

I like roaming enemies, but I like fighting them on the map screen even more. Haters gonna hate.
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

Haters gonna hate and hatters gonna hat.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
KHDownloads
kode54
Zealot

Post by kode54 »

And
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

I don't think ott is a word.

Also, why is that otter stealing a decades-old can of DIET Pepsi. I mean, Pepsi is bad enough without being diet and ancient.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
KHDownloads