NETPLAY CHALLENGES/REQUESTS GO IN HERE.

Want to play with a friend over the net? Find out all the info you need on how to configure your PC, network and of course ZSNES. Also the correct place to find people to play with and what software they use.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

AntoineWG
Trooper

NETPLAY CHALLENGES/REQUESTS GO IN HERE.

Post by AntoineWG »

ALL NETPLAY CHALLENGES AND REQUESTS GO IN THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER THREADS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

Now play nice kids.
[i]"It is better to have tried and failed than to have failed to try, but the result's the same." - Mike Dennison[/i]
PGN-X
Rookie

Post by PGN-X »

perhaps you should give them some kind of a warning...

like a note when you enter the netplay board saying
"ALL NETPLAY CHALLENGES AND REQUESTS GO THE THREAD TITLED: NETPLAY CHALLENGES/REQUESTS GO IN HERE."
Any Others will be Deleted without Warning
CrazyPerson619

Post by CrazyPerson619 »

I don't do Netplay anymore. My post here is the second one in the thread and the first to actually contain an offer for Netplay... so if you want to get more Netplay offers, PM me and I will edit your info into this post.

But please, nobody else contact me for Netplay because I will cuss you out.
Last edited by CrazyPerson619 on Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThunderClaw
I know where you live.

Post by ThunderClaw »

CrazyPerson619 wrote:ahh... so you guys took my advice! :D
IT WAS ALREADY ON THE BOARD YOU ARROGANT ASS.

http://board.zsnes.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=18

You just didn't see it at first glance, so you assumed it wasn't there. Way to go.
Mexandrew
Taco Kid DX

Post by Mexandrew »

Edit again: I'm no longer available for netplay. If someone IMs me for netplay, they will be SOO fried
Last edited by Mexandrew on Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
B R O K E N .
CrazyPerson619

Post by CrazyPerson619 »

ThunderClaw wrote:
CrazyPerson619 wrote:ahh... so you guys took my advice! :D
IT WAS ALREADY ON THE BOARD YOU ARROGANT ASS.

http://board.zsnes.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=18

You just didn't see it at first glance, so you assumed it wasn't there. Way to go.
What the hell are you talking about? That thread is for posting links to programs and places that allow you to find Netplay players. It's totally different from this thread which serves as a place on this actual forum to find Netplay players. Look at the forums there are so many people posting threads so they can find someone to play Netplay with. Why not have a designated place for that here. And why do you think the administration would have made this thread if it was already done? IMO you are ignorant and in the future you should try to get your shit straight before acting like a jackass to people.
Joe Camacho
Devil's Advocate

Post by Joe Camacho »

CrazyPerson619 wrote:What the hell are you talking about? That thread is for posting links to programs and places that allow you to find Netplay players.

Yes, The point of that thread was so people have an easy way to find players, instead of flooding the board with posts.

It's totally different from this thread which serves as a place on this actual forum to find Netplay players.

But, there is a real-time alternative, Why? Would you have to make a post, when you can talk and setup matches in real-time?

Look at the forums there are so many people posting threads so they can find someone to play Netplay with.

People that sadly don't read stickies.

Why not have a designated place for that here.

Because there is a more effective option? z-net and zbattle.

And why do you think the administration would have made this thread if it was already done?

Because people just don't get it. They don't read Stickies.

IMO you are ignorant and in the future you should try to get your shit straight before acting like a jackass to people.

TC, he is all yours.
As usual, my response is in Bold.
*Sometimes I edit my posts just to correct mistakes.
CrazyPerson619

Post by CrazyPerson619 »

I couldn't get zbattle to work. I don't feel like messin with it anymore and I don't feel like looking into z-net when I can find players right here. Some people don't wanna mess with zbattle and z-net. I see absolutly nothing wrong with this thread. If it was a bad idea it would not have been created I did suggest it and I did not deserve the flame I got. If I did anything wrong I apologize.
ThunderClaw
I know where you live.

Post by ThunderClaw »

CrazyPerson619 wrote:I couldn't get zbattle to work.
So that becomes our problem. Wonderful work.
I don't feel like messin with it anymore and I don't feel like looking into z-net when I can find players right here.
Except it was never meant to be a forum for finding challenges, but for tech support, hence why, in the stickies, we try to refer you ELSEWHERE.
Some people don't wanna mess with zbattle and z-net.
Then you can go thier forums, which is a place for that sort of thing, holy shit.
I did not deserve the flame I got.
Yeah, you only twisted the purpose of a forum to serve your lazy ends, refused to use threads that already existed, and then sanctimoniously acted like everything was your big accomplishment when things were changed to accomidate your sloth. No, you don't deserve any insults at all.
CrazyPerson619

Post by CrazyPerson619 »

forums that already existed? why do you people think that this thread is the same as the other one? it's not. And damn I didn't know I'd get bitched out this bad. The people here are assholes. I don't think I'll be comming back here.
caffeine
Rookie

Post by caffeine »

since i think it's annoying to see "add me 2 your buddy list" as a forum post, i made:
( http://getbudz.tk )

all you do is register w/ a name, password, and AIM screenname and then chose a buddy list to join. i have a "ZSNES" list already created.
after (and if) some people sign up, you just hit the 'download buddy list' button and double click on the file you get. i should explain this crap @ the site.

NOTE: getbudz.tk, if .tk's even work, got deleted in some server crash and hasn't been fixed yet.
Last edited by caffeine on Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
(caffeine)

[url=http://www.freepgs.com/deejay2/z/][img]http://freepgs.com/deejay2/z/sig.png[/img][/url]
CrazyPerson619

Post by CrazyPerson619 »

caffeine wrote:since i think it's annoying to see "add me 2 your buddy list" as a forum post, i made:
( http://getbudz.tk )

all you do is register w/ a name, password, and AIM screenname and then chose a buddy list to join. i have a "ZSNES" list already created.
after (and if) some people sign up, you just hit the 'download buddy list' button and double click on the file you get. i should explain this crap @ the site.

This is an example of a post that could go in the other thread.
caffeine
Rookie

Post by caffeine »

yeah my bad. LOL 12 posts and only 1 of them should be here!
feel free to move my previous post and delete this one.
(caffeine)

[url=http://www.freepgs.com/deejay2/z/][img]http://freepgs.com/deejay2/z/sig.png[/img][/url]
ThunderClaw
I know where you live.

Post by ThunderClaw »

I thought you weren't coming back here.

Oh yeah, and there's a reason for the fact that we didn't have a thread like this. WE'RE NOT MEANT FOR THIS SORT OF THING. God.
MorteTheSkull
Hazed

Post by MorteTheSkull »

so, it's an enormous inconvenience to have one additional sticky here? I think, even if it does not quite belong here, you might be blowing this out of proportion. Anyway, I think this is a good idea for a thread, personally, I don't see why you can't have a thread for challenges, and a thread for other places to find players. Maybe someone is interested in playing the people on this board?
"Did you see the way that female zombie was looking at me?"
"You're imagining things, Morte."
Soniwizard

Hehe

Post by Soniwizard »

Like me :D Who's up for a round?

If you are just send me a YIM :)
MethodOne
Rookie

Post by MethodOne »

I'll be able to play a netplay game. Here's my contact info:

MSN: methodone.hardcore@gmail.com
AIM: methodonetemp
Last edited by MethodOne on Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Legion

Post by Legion »

I'll play Contra III, Super Mario Kart, Sunset Riders, or Street Fighter II Turbo with someone.
Talgron

Post by Talgron »

any body want to netplay
Talgron

Post by Talgron »

I guess this means nobody wants to play
Joe Camacho
Devil's Advocate

Post by Joe Camacho »

Talgron wrote:I guess this means nobody wants to play
I would really recommend you to visit the thread about places an programs to find other players.
*Sometimes I edit my posts just to correct mistakes.
The Runaway Five Teen

Post by The Runaway Five Teen »

If anyone wants to play me drop a line at

AIM PrototypeRFT

Yahoo therunawayfiveteen1
"Light or Dark choose the path"
kieran_
Mugwump

Post by kieran_ »

Your name is deep and emotional, InnerInsaanity.
zyrcon

Post by zyrcon »

Hi Im searching people for play online soccer games, (international superstar soccer deluxe and more)

somebody interested? :wink:
Tecmojohnny

netplay

Post by Tecmojohnny »

Anybody ever want to play some tecmo or mariokart or dkc. Let me know. Aim is Louie Stetson. It may not be spaced cant remember.