View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
SVN no longer hosted at bountysource 
Locksmith of Hyrule

you do know that ZSNES 1.51 was made official, right?

Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:12 am
Profile YIM WWW
Regular

Well... Considering according to the change log on iphers WIP Site, it came out the day after I got the WIP (or maybe it was a home compile, btw I liked compiling from src) I guess I missed it... Last year and the year before were terrible years/ordeals, my mother's Cancer + ALL those HORRIBLE treatments (It was the CHEMO + Lack of will that-->) ultimately took her life back in October :cry: :cry: :cry:, we have been struggling ever since.

Its no wonder I missed it (w/all that was going on+-->), we lost dial-up(AOL-EVIL) back fall'06 and lost access to the web at the public library back in November, I am borrowing partial use else where at the moment. I'll get a copy now and try it out when I get a chance. Should I start with a fresh config file or will it work fine w/ my current file?

zsnes(v1.51) - Changelog

Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:33 pm
Profile WWW
Lurker

Well... Considering according to the change log on iphers WIP Site, it came out the day after I got the WIP (or maybe it was a home compile, btw I liked compiling from src) I guess I missed it... Last year and the year before were terrible years/ordeals, my mother's Cancer + ALL those HORRIBLE treatments (It was the CHEMO + Lack of will that-->) ultimately took her life back in October :cry: :cry: :cry:, we have been struggling ever since.

Its no wonder I missed it (w/all that was going on+-->), we lost dial-up(AOL-EVIL) back fall'06 and lost access to the web at the public library back in November, I am borrowing partial use else where at the moment. I'll get a copy now and try it out when I get a chance. Should I start with a fresh config file or will it work fine w/ my current file?

zsnes(v1.51) - Changelog
That's so sad. :( You have my greatest sympathy (although that doesn't sound valuable considering the word "sympathy" has lost its grandeur).

Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:13 am
Locksmith of Hyrule

I would delete the config files, just to be sure.

Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:52 am
Profile YIM WWW
Regular

joe_devore wrote:

zsnes(v1.51) - Changelog
That's so sad. :( You have my greatest sympathy (although that doesn't sound valuable considering the word "sympathy" has lost its grandeur).
Thanks...

adventure_of_link wrote:
I would delete the config files, just to be sure.

I double checked what I have and I did a MD5 checksum test, the builds
were Identical... <_< The Internal(About) build date is set to 01/24/2007,
the release date obviously 01/25/2007, I guess I forgot or didn't bother to update the shortcut-link/update-list...

Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:52 pm
Profile WWW
Inmate

so was the spc7110 release that nach did using the latest source? just out of curiosity.

I like seeing what you guys are up to in development, and that has been the first wip in awhile.

Thanks again for all your work zsnes team.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:41 pm
Profile WWW
Zealot

No, it's basically 1.51 with full SPC7110 support.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2