View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:02 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Post locked 

Post Post locked
:( id like to know why my last post was locked? i didnt know the forum rules were against skipping letters on some words.

i was going to edit it to clean it when i saw the first complain but hey "its locked" -.- and i write that way because im used to, and im not a native english speaker either, if thats bad enough for you to lock it...well

Id be thankfull if you could unlock it so that i can edit it ^^ i didnt noticed it was hard or pissing off to read so id like to fix it, i really want to leave something worth for the guys it was meant for, and i dont want to double post either

Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:13 am
Inmate

being a non-native speaker, i would have actually assumed much more proper language usage, and not myspace/ebonic text - style writing. this post of your actually looks like non-native english. the other post was what suburban wanksta pre-teen girls write on each others' myspace page.

i would say to clean it up on your pc, and put in the 'dejap is dead' thread. there a LOT of "letters" in there already.

Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:10 am
Seen it all

Post Re: Post locked
Kouga wrote:
:( id like to know why my last post was locked? i didnt know the forum rules were against skipping letters on some words.

Not rules.

"Common sense".

Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:54 am
Profile WWW
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Fo' shizzle.

Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54

Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:25 pm
"Your thread will be crushed."

Dejap isn't coming back, let us just face that fact. Also, if you have a beef about a post being locked, send a PM to the person who locked it rather than starting a new topic.

Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:06 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]