View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:33 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Dragon Quest 5 Water Ring Issue 
Post Dragon Quest 5 Water Ring Issue
I'm having an issue with the translation where i've collected the water ring, and gone back to salobora, only to have a little girl block my entrance into the room where ludman and fiora are sitting. Has anyone else had this problem, and is there a solution? I think right now the problem could be solved with a Noclip hack or something equivelent of that, does anyone know anything like that?

Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:04 am
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

I would suggest against using cheats because you don't know what bugs you may trigger via that method.

With that said, I would suggest you goto sites like Gamefaqs and check out a walkthrough or two and see what to do next.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:22 pm
I usually don't use cheats, but this seems off. I know what to do, the little girl even tells me to go see ludman, but she won't move.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:04 pm
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/snes ... tain.shtml

I'm not sure what to tell you other than mentioning what emu you use and did you save normally? (I assume this game allows you to save.)

Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:29 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]