Hmm

Dejap's website appears to be defunct. This forum is now in archive mode.

Moderator: Dejap Staff

Zero

Hmm

Post by Zero »

I wasn't aware I was spamming. I was just asking if anybody knew the status or the estimated release date. Yes I do realize that translation is an arduous and time consuming task. No, I am not the same zero who knows Japanese. If I knew Japanese, do you think I'd be asking for an english translation to a game made in Japanese? :wink:

As for my avatar, well I went through just one thread and found the following sizes over 6k:

magus - 6.9 kb
neoblaze - 7 kb
agozer - 6.4 kb
kilivipin - 20 kb

So yeah, I guess it does ONLY apply to me. Thanks for asking.

(EDIT: I didn't mean to post this as a new topic, meant to post it as a reply under the DQIII thread. My bad.)

Zero
"His strength is unreal. He is [b]far[/b] stronger in reality than any story you might have heard about him."
Zero

Btw

Post by Zero »

I cut my avatar down to 4kb. That good enough?

Zero
Last edited by Zero on Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
"His strength is unreal. He is [b]far[/b] stronger in reality than any story you might have heard about him."
Clements
Randomness

Post by Clements »

Let me put it this way. You are not allowed to ask the status of patches (or emulators). The authors will post if any progress has been made. Asking status threads are incredibly annoying.

Personally, I couldn't give a toss about your avatar, but over 10KB annoys people on dail-up.
Ichinisan
Veteran

Post by Ichinisan »

I would rather have no avatar anyway.
Zero

Post by Zero »

I see, ok thanks for clearing that up. Yeah I understand the dial-up plight all to well and I apologize. It is now under 6kb :) I'll say one more then we can consider this topic closed. Personally, if I was working on a project that I knew dozens (perhaps hundreds?) of people were anxiously waiting to see results on, I would have the courtesy to at least post a message to let the general population know how it was coming along. Being a programmer myself, I have done just that. Now I'll shut up about this.

Zero
badinsults
"Your thread will be crushed."

Post by badinsults »

Locked, see the other thread.
<pagefault> i'd break up with my wife if she said FF8 was awesome