DeJap on irc?

Dejap's website appears to be defunct. This forum is now in archive mode.

Moderator: Dejap Staff

Lateralus

DeJap on irc?

Post by Lateralus »

Can anyone tell me what irc channel/network the DeJap staff frequents, and what nicks I should look out for? I've been idling in #zsnes on freenode, but don't really know who to look for. Thanks :)
Cidolfas
Hazed

Post by Cidolfas »

Tomato will have to answer that himself. DF doesn't really hang out on IRC at all, and neither do I (although the infrequent visits I give to IRC are at the RPGClassics.com chat room). Sorry.
Louis Cypher
Devil Summoner

Post by Louis Cypher »

I don't believe there -is- a dejap irc channel, other than the zsnes chans on efnet.

<shamelessplug>There -is- an #aeongen on irc.darkmyst.org though!</shamelessplug>
[url=http://agtp.romhack.net]Aeon Genesis ~ We eat ham and jam and spam-alot[/url]
Tomato
Hazed

Post by Tomato »

I don't hang out on IRC very much. Maybe about 10 minutes every couple months. I hang out in #chronotrigger on DynastyNet very rarely. I dunno about any of the other people who have helped DeJap in the past.
Lateralus

Post by Lateralus »

Didn't really need IRC, just wanted to get in touch with you guys. I love the classic rpg's and am a pretty good programmer (I also have a mediocre understanding of Japanese, but am by no means good enough to translate :)), figured I would see if there were any projects I could help out with. If you would like to get in touch with me outside of this forum, or know of a translation I could help out with, you can contact me at derek@php.net.
Nach
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Nach »

I would definitly do what Louis said and goto #aeongen on the DarkMyst network.
May 9 2007 - NSRT 3.4, now with lots of hashing and even more accurate information! Go download it.

Post by Cidolfas »

Try posting on the Whirlpool messageboard... you'll get far more takers. ^^;
http://donut.parodius.com/bbs/