Questions

Dejap's website appears to be defunct. This forum is now in archive mode.

Moderator: Dejap Staff

DeadFlow

Questions

Post by DeadFlow »

I am new to this forum as you can see by my post count lol. I have used DeJap since I first needed a game patched. I was just curious as to which games will now be worked on besides the ones that are in the projects bin on the main site. I realized that some are 100% complete and that Star Ocean should be expected done in the next year. I am happy to see that news. I was just wondering if you would ever think about creating patchs for Romancing Sa-Ga. Just wondering and I figured it would be rude to ask as to where I could find a patch of it so don't flame me if it is.
Clements
Randomness

Post by Clements »

Dejap will not be doing any additional projects.

The Romancing SaGa games have already been taken on by other translation groups.

http://donut.parodius.com/?func=trans&platform=snes
Noxious Ninja
Dark Wind

Post by Noxious Ninja »

DeJap is pretty much out of commision now. Star Ocean may or may not get finished, and I really doubt they will take on anything else.
[u][url=http://bash.org/?577451]#577451[/url][/u]
DeadFlow

Post by DeadFlow »

Oh hey this was the other patch site I used to always use. I just forgot the name of it. Thank you so much Clements. And I had no idea that DeJap would be done. Any reasons why? Just lack of help or time?
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

The Whirlpool by any chance?
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

DeadFlow wrote:Any reasons why? Just lack of help or time?
http://board.zsnes.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2010
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
DeadFlow

Post by DeadFlow »

Oh man that really bites. I just wish I knew more. I have time up the ass but I don't know where to start on this hacking stuff. I have never been introduced to it before. But I am probbly too n00b to be able to do anything of use anytime soon. Well I highly appreciate you answering all of my questions. I just have one left for now. On The Whirlpool, I d/l the Romancing Sa-Ga patch but I am unable to figure out how to patch the ROM. I d/l the Snestl12 one because it said that it was better than the other. I just don't know how to patch the file correctly.
snkcube
Hero of Time

Post by snkcube »

You need rename the ips file to match your ROM name.

ex. Chrono Trigger (U).smc
Chrono Trigger (U).ips
Try out CCleaner and other free software at Piriform
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

SNESTool hard-patches rom images. If you don't want that, use the method posted by snkcube.

If you do want to hard patch the rom, select 'Use IPS' in SNESTool, select the patch and then the rom you want to apply the patch to.
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
DeadFlow

Post by DeadFlow »

Thank you very much. The Use ISP method worked for me.