Tales of Phantasia in Spanish released

Dejap's website appears to be defunct. This forum is now in archive mode.

Moderator: Dejap Staff

magno
Rookie

Post by magno »

Aerdan wrote:
magno wrote:The next target: an spanish translation of "Seiken Densetsu 3" (aka Secret of Mana 2 (aka I'm an idiot who panders to the masses, perpetuating a misconception based on the fact that SD3 is the second SNES Seiken Densetsu) and... a multilingual version maybe..... ? :roll: XDD
fixed.
Who the hell are you calling "an idiot"? :evil:

SD3 IS NOT the second Seiken Densetsu, is the THIRD (oh, you poor thing... they didn't teach you what is that strange symbol: "3", did they?)
Seiken Densetsu 2 was released at EEUU and Europe as "Secret of Mana", so "Seiken Densetsu 3" would have been reelased as "Secret of Mana 2".

I think a moderator should take care of this kind of insults. I haven't been disrespectful to anybody, so I woder why this "boy" has to insult me.
MisterJones
Trooper

Post by MisterJones »

Muy amable. Lástima que no podría afectarme menos en que idioma esté, siempre y cuando le entienda :P
_-|-_
kieran_
Mugwump

Post by kieran_ »

Aerdan is an asshole, but he contributes to ZSNES, so I do not think that a moderator will take any action. He really has been acting like a dick recently.
magno
Rookie

Post by magno »

That kind of people that think they are the very center of the universe are the one that I hate the most. Maybe he thinks he is "cool" acting that way?

And what is worse, the poor child isn't even right in what he said... Pitiful!
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

Kieran wrote:Aerdan is an asshole
Most regulars on this board are, some more than others.
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
magno
Rookie

Post by magno »

Kieran wrote: he contributes to ZSNES, so I do not think that a moderator will take any action..
Yes. After the "reaction" of Cidolfas in a PM he has just answered me, I see it clearly: here, the people may insult without reason IF, AND ONLY IF, they are friends with the moderators. So insulting is not bad, is the way thing are resolved in the real life WHEN you are boss' friend. Well, they SURELY will get what they deserve in real life soon....

Why mankind is the way it is? Because there are people like that bastard, Aerdan, and people like Cidolfas, who never get tired of licking the ass of people like that bastard. Cidolfas, deal with it! ;)

You all are dead (this forum was dead already, wasn't it?) for me from now on, in spite of most of you are nice, very nice people, and I think of Darkforce like a mentor and a friend...

Too bad the good name of Dejap is being spoiled by these so-called "moderators".
Aerdan
Winter Knight

Post by Aerdan »

magno wrote:
Aerdan wrote:
magno wrote:The next target: an spanish translation of "Seiken Densetsu 3" (aka Secret of Mana 2 (aka I'm an idiot who panders to the masses, perpetuating a misconception based on the fact that SD3 is the second SNES Seiken Densetsu) and... a multilingual version maybe..... ? :roll: XDD
fixed.
MONDO SIZE FOR MUCH EMPHASIS FOR RETARD WHO CAN'T FUCKING READ, APPARENTLY.

EDIT: Making it more obvious what I'm pointing out.
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

MisterJones wrote:Muy amable. Lástima que no podría afectarme menos en que idioma esté, siempre y cuando le entienda :P
..the hell does that mean ? :?
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
magno
Rookie

Post by magno »

Aerdan wrote:
magno wrote:
Aerdan wrote:
fixed.
MONDO SIZE FOR MUCH EMPHASIS FOR RETARD WHO CAN'T FUCKING READ, APPARENTLY.

EDIT: Making it more obvious what I'm pointing out.
Seiken Densetsu (JAP) // Final Fantasy Adventure -> GameBoy
Seiken Densetsu 2 (JAP) // Secret of Mana (EEUU-EUR) -> SNES
Seiken Densetsu 3 (JAP) // XXXXXXXXX (EEUU-EUR) -> SNES

What is the logical sequence?? YOU, a bug without brain, can't tell, but the rest of the world can.

Anyway, I can see any relationship between being the second Seiken Densetsu and not naming it Secret of Mana 2. And moreover, if I WANT TO CALL IT SECRET OF MANA 2, A MOTHERFUCKER LIKE YOU DOESN'T HAVE TO INSULT.

Aerdan, don't take drugs, man.

PD: As you see, everybody can insult, you aren't the only one...
pagefault
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by pagefault »

Locked for great justice.
Cidolfas
Hazed

Post by Cidolfas »

Just to clear my name: I have never spoken to Aerdan in my life, nor do I have any clue who he is. As I said in my PMs, I believe that being a moderator does not mean clamping down on anyone who says the word "idiot" (which, for the Internet, is remarkably tame). If someone wishes to defend himself against an insult, as you ably have done, you can do so without running to a moderator. I reject the idea that this somehow means I'm a "bad moderator" or that I practise favoritism.

...Especially considering I don't actually seem to have any mod powers on this board, but that's a different story.
Last edited by Cidolfas on Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
badinsults
"Your thread will be crushed."

Post by badinsults »

I don't blame magno at all for this. Aerdan was being an ass, and he got pissed off, especially considering that Aerdan was wrong.
<pagefault> i'd break up with my wife if she said FF8 was awesome