About StarOcean Brazilian Translation

Dejap's website appears to be defunct. This forum is now in archive mode.

Moderator: Dejap Staff

carneiro

About StarOcean Brazilian Translation

Post by carneiro »

Hello! :D
We, from CTraduções(www.ctraducoes.com.br) and TransFac(www.transfac.cjb.net), are interesting in translating StarOcean for portuguese.
Of course, we need your authorization to do it. And if you accept, I ask you to send us the software that you used to descrypts the texts.

Thank you for read this! We wait your answer. (Sorry for my bad english) 8)
sanoct

Post by sanoct »

Hello! if they somebody will have as we to order software or text in English to translate and you later passing to the game in them send for this e-mails - traducao@ctraducoes.com.br or fox_roms@yahoo.com.br, debtor Dejap ^^" :lol:

Site
CT - Central de Traduções
http://www.ctraducoes.com.br
Admin - Danilo Souza

-------------------------------------

Site
Tranfac
www.transfac.cjb.net
Admin - Dhuan Carneiro
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

DON'T POST LINKS TO ROMs.

That is all.
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
ThunderClaw
I know where you live.

Post by ThunderClaw »

DeJap has already given authorization to use thier translation in translations to other languages.

Getting thier tools for doing it is probably out of the question unless you can find them already uploaded somewhere on the internet. Sorry.
FireKnight:I'm pretty sure a 1KG 24k gold brick costs less than that.

phonymike: well the same amount of raw metals used in a car costs a fraction of the price of a new car idiot. I'm gonna take away your posting privileges and replace them with my balls on your chin.

I smell spray paint.