Looking for a place to post translation projects – 2b2 platf

Dejap's website appears to be defunct. This forum is now in archive mode.

Moderator: Dejap Staff

denis.whitehead

Looking for a place to post translation projects – 2b2 platf

Post by denis.whitehead »

Hello,

My name is Denis Whitehead and I am looking for a place where I can post translation projects online and receive bids for these projects from different translators.
Translations will be in different languages and would involve different types of expertise – from legal to entertainment.
I would appreciate if anyone can tell me of such site where I can do that and save my time searching for translators.

Thank you,
Regards,

Denis
kieran_
Mugwump

Post by kieran_ »

NARC
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

So what exactly is your field of expertise? Are you a translator, a hacker, or some sort of wannabe coordinator? Since when rom translation groups had anything to do with whatever is your idea of "legal and entertainment" expertise? I'm not even sure what you really want.

For your information, there is already a site that keeps tracks of different game translation projects: Romhacking.net
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
Ichinisan
Veteran

Post by Ichinisan »

Sounds like he wants to create a site with two types of users. Monster.com has empoyers that post job openings, and users who search for qualifying positions. It sounds like the original poster wants to create a site that works the same way. A group or individual has a project (not necessarily game-related) that requires translation work, and groups or individuals will try to pick up those projects by contacting the poster. Perhaps this is supposed to be a more specialized version of Monster.com? Is it still an employer/employee, company/contractor relationship?