help me im dumb =P

Dejap's website appears to be defunct. This forum is now in archive mode.

Moderator: Dejap Staff

Blah

help me im dumb =P

Post by Blah »

im not sure if its just my comp but its probably just me... im dumb you know... so i was hoping that someone could just help me... im probably just gonna tick everyone off but i just cant get it on my own... so i was hoping that i could be told exactly what to download and what to do to run star ocean and Tales of Phantasia... starting from getting an emulator... im totaly clueless...

if anyone is willing to help me thanks alot ^_^
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

just download ZSNES 1.42 off the homepage, it'll run tales of phantasia and star ocean.

Also, read the docs, PLEASE.
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
SquareHead
Veteran

Post by SquareHead »

But, don't ask us where to get Tales of Phantasia or Star Ocean, that would be against the rules of this forum.
xamenus
Veteran

Post by xamenus »

I've never understood why people publicly proclaim that they're "dumb". Why do you want to belittle yourself like that?

Regardless, I should stop getting threads off-topic. :p
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

SquareHead wrote:But, don't ask us where to get Tales of Phantasia or Star Ocean, that would be against the rules of this forum.
I assumed they already had Tales of Phantasia and Star Ocean.

But, eh, whatever. If you already do (or don't yet have them, after obtaining your ROMs), scan them with NSRT+Frontend to be sure they're good. If either (or both) ROM(s) is/are bad, like SquareHead said, don't ask here, it's against the rules.
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
Blah

Post by Blah »

calling myself dumb is really very simple... i mean its not like id care nomatter what anyone who could every read this would think... so i guess im just being simple