Star Ocean

Dejap's website appears to be defunct. This forum is now in archive mode.

Moderator: Dejap Staff

Heroflare

Star Ocean

Post by Heroflare »

forgive me i didnt look around for information regarding Star ocean on zsnes (btw i'm too stupid to learn the name of the emulator) but im wondering if this is true, i started the game and patched it with the dejap one etc. but when i make new game theres japanese writing in the option screen ?
is this supposed to be in Japanese or is it meant to be in English translated? cause i dont know some of the options like equip or skill or settings.

this all happens when i press the X button to go in options, so its meant to be in Japanese? so whats translated again? it started out with hello this is a dejap translation etc.. the char said before the game started.
please let me know what i should do, cause id rather wait even another year if i know it will get translated fully?

also when i pickup items in treasure the words are messed up.

edit=- lol why does it say (btw i'm too stupid to learn the name of the emulator) i never typed that lol
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

If you fail to type ZSNES correctly... then the board filter gets to you.

There are a few parts that are not translated. It shouldn't be a big deal anyways.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
Heroflare

Post by Heroflare »

oh lol okie ZSNES all capitals i see. So emm about Star ocean anyone know if the option screen is supposed to be in Jap or English ?
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

It looks to me you have failed to patch the game. If you don't see the Dejap logo on the startup logo, then you certainly have failed.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
AntoineWG
Trooper

Post by AntoineWG »

Actually zsnes is just fine, although not totally correct. what gets you is omitting the S in SNES, as in zsnes (btw i'm too stupid to learn the name of the emulator). ZSNES is a Super Nintendo emulator, not a Nintendo emulator.
[i]"It is better to have tried and failed than to have failed to try, but the result's the same." - Mike Dennison[/i]