What happened to my old account??

Got a suggestion or complaint? Go ahead and share, but please be nice about it.

Moderator: General Mods

Xtreme2damax

What happened to my old account??

Post by Xtreme2damax »

I registered here a while back because of having problems with ZSNES and it crashing whenever the high quality filter 4 was selected and found out it was due to a Nvidia driver issue.

I always go by the alias "Xtreme2damax", I found out my account was deleted when I attempted to log in today and I couldn't because apparently my account was deleted.

I haven't been on at all because of real life priorities, I'm going to be going back to college and am currently involved with my own website.

So I had to re-register again in order to participate on the forum.
funkyass
"God"

Post by funkyass »

accounts are like gardens.
Does [Kevin] Smith masturbate with steel wool too?

- Yes, but don’t change the subject.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

If you made it before what, july 2004, then it got killed in the last board wipe.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
Xtreme2damax

Post by Xtreme2damax »

I made it after 2004 and after I became active at Ngemu. My account here was probably made in mid/late 2007.

I had signed up because of ZSNES crashing whenever the HQX4 filter was selected and it turned out to be a problem with the Nvidia drivers and required the configuration file to be edited.

I have already performed a search on my user name as well as any other possible user names I might of used which turn up no results.
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

Yes, there is only one Xtreme2damax in our user database. Don't know what happened to your old account. Are you sure you didn't use a different username back then?

There is one member with the name "phylteredreality" that registered on June 2007 and made a topic about HQ / NTSC filter crash: http://board.zsnes.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... hq4x+crash
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
Xtreme2damax

Post by Xtreme2damax »

Not me, I've never owned a Nvidia 8xxx series card. :P

Maybe my account was deleted because of inactivity, I was however busy and engaged in other websites.

If I did sign up under another name I can not remember what it was for the life of me.
DancemasterGlenn
Veteran

Post by DancemasterGlenn »

Did you search the board for words that might show you the topic you were posting in, and thus find your old name? That's what I would do.
I bring the trouble.
Xtreme2damax

Post by Xtreme2damax »

DancemasterGlenn wrote:Did you search the board for words that might show you the topic you were posting in, and thus find your old name? That's what I would do.
I did that as well as searched topics posted under aliases I might use. Theres only two main user names I use when signing up on forums, Xtreme2damax and muffinhead both of which returned no results.
PHoNyMiKe
Retrosexual

Post by PHoNyMiKe »

well apparently you've got yourself all set up just fine now. this board gets hacked or erased all the time, what more do you want, a higher post count?
[url=http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=phonymike]ultimate immortality[/url]
[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/image,zsnes,white,purple.png[/img][/url]